News
Replying to Aramintai • Dec 5, 2022
Photo Photo
Incomplete. Doesn't show Heo Yoon Ok third wheeling Uk and Yul, and Go Won third wheeling Naksu.
the amount of love angles in this drama istg
0 0
On Maria Clara and Ibarra • Oct 3, 2022
Title Maria Clara and Ibarra
2 minutes until premiere??? this might be fate
1 0
Replying to susina • Jul 26, 2022
Title See You in My 19th Life
I need news about this drama
THERES A TIKTOK OF THIS DRAMA. LIKE SOME GUY CAME ACROSS THE SHOOTING LOL
0 0
lo_ve • Apr 28, 2022
Article Upcoming tvN drama "Eve" starring Seo Yea Ji to premiere on May!
CANT WAIT
3 0
On Nam Joo Hyuk • Feb 22, 2022
Person Nam Joo Hyuk
HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3333
0 0
Replying to neisha • Feb 22, 2022
Article "Arthdal Chronicles" will begin filming its new season this year!
I really have to watch it now lol😭
me too lmfao
1 0
Replying to Last Empress • Feb 20, 2022
Title Reset
Princess weiyoung is also a good first drama but in the historical side ahaha
i’ll watch it thanksss
0 0
Replying to Last Empress • Feb 20, 2022
Title Reset
Princess weiyoung is also a good first drama but in the historical side ahaha
kkkkay i will. thanksss
0 0
Replying to Last Empress • Feb 20, 2022
Title Reset
Princess weiyoung is also a good first drama but in the historical side ahaha
thank youuuu
0 0
Replying to Last Empress • Feb 16, 2022
Title Reset
Princess weiyoung is also a good first drama but in the historical side ahaha
im interested!! please recommend me some historical chinese dramas!!! i desperately wanna fall into them. i loved ‘Ashes of love’ tho i paused it but i plan to go back and finish it
0 6
Replying to imrllylost • Feb 16, 2022
Title Reset
YES IT ISSS
going off time travel. I’ll also recommend “Someday or One day” for you as well (if you haven’t) i adore that drama so much. (also ask your friend which genres they like)
0 0
On Komatsu Nana • Feb 16, 2022
Person Komatsu Nana
happppppy birthdayyyyyyyyy
0 0
On Kim Soo Hyun • Feb 16, 2022
Person Kim Soo Hyun
happppy birthday
1 0
Replying to enbymion • Feb 15, 2022
Title Reset
is this a good first cdrama? I'm trying to get my friend into dramas >:)
YES IT ISSS
5 2
Replying to Vanessa • Feb 9, 2022
Title A Time Called You
Gotta watch the Taiwanese first before this releases
it’s sooooo good
8 2
JulyMoon • Jan 6, 2022
Article Let's Play: Date a Drama
I loved this
1 0
Replying to marguerite blakeney • Jan 6, 2022
Title The Romance of Hua Rong
You have to watch this all in one go otherwise you get the cringeys
Lmfao thanks for the warning
1 0
On V • Dec 30, 2021
Person V Spoiler
HAPPPY BIRTHDAY
0 0
On Luoyang • Dec 26, 2021
Title Luoyang
Could someone tell me where I can watch this on?
0 1
Old_Anime_Lady • Dec 25, 2021
Article Conquering My PTW: By Watching Them All
Truly thank you. I’ll be adding them to mine. I’ve been trying to get into Japanese dramas but I’ve never made the effort.
1 0
