Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 17, 2021
On How to Spot a Red Flag • Feb 9, 2025
episode 22 of 25 and these mfs still not together???? there's just no way for them to wrap it all up nicely without rushing. no way. I'd rather it end on a cliffhanger and for there to be a second season. i really need it to have a second season PLEASE GODDDD.

and i love love slowburns or when the characters don't immediately get together--just as long as there's more than one season.
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Dec 30, 2024
Top harlot? 🤣 They really needed to translate that better lol!
lmfaoooo i couldnt take that seriously tooo!
1 1
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 18, 2024
but the way im left wanting more??? like why were there so many missing scenes and the romance was nonexistent :/ also why didn't they just show ziqi at the end i really wanted to see him and get a scene of them together in real lifeee

ykw let me just go continue the novel atp
4 0
Replying to uoow • Nov 18, 2024
Istg they better do a bonus/special episode and release all the cut scenes like I’m sorry y’all but I’m…
SAMEEEE!!!
1 0
Replying to Grim • Jul 7, 2024
Back in the day, Cdramas used to drop 2 episodes each day for 4 days per week. Nowadays, they release a single…
didn’t actually know that and thanks!
2 0
On The Princess Royal • Jul 6, 2024
Title The Princess Royal Spoiler
"I didn't mean to hold off on giving you an answer. I know how to show love well, but I can't do any of them. I just can't let my guard down completely and hand over my heart to someone else. That's why I need to confirm that you won't leave constantly. Still, despite my flaws, can you just--even if it's just a dream--fate has brought us together after so many tribulations, so can you wait for me? Please don't go." -Li Rong
"Rong, 10 years. Or 20 years, is that enough? If it's not I can add another 20 years. I'm incredibly patient. I can wait for a long time. You can take your time. I won't get tired. I won't leave either. Because I've liked you for a long time. I will wait for you, just move forward." -Pei Wen Xuan

THEY ARE ACTUALLY INSANE FOR THAT??? WTF?????
5 0