Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Dec 21, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 18, 2024
Replying to Queen • Dec 20, 2024
I think this is the best series Sammon made .
Ran out of arguments ?
0 0
Replying to YogyYogii • Dec 19, 2024
Why the rating is go down? I mean this is really good series so far 😖
It didn't deserve to be so tall
2 0
On Wu • Dec 19, 2024
Title Wu
If this series is a success, you can be sure that BLs will decrease. I will not support those who do queerbaiting to make money from suckers.
3 3
Replying to Queen • Dec 19, 2024
This is far better than Manner of Death , at least in this series they have strong chemistry lol .
MaxTul oozes more chemistry with a look than these two straight guys pretending to be in a relationship.
0 0
Replying to Queen • Dec 19, 2024
So in your opinion " Love " means physical intimacy ? LOL , do you even know what " bromance " means ? Bromance…
It looks like a bromance
0 4
Replying to Jakksen • Dec 19, 2024
Tbh - I can't tell you how MoD ended rn to save my life. If you are only comparing Sammon's adapted work, I much…
4 minutes is a trash
0 1
Replying to shooing • Dec 19, 2024
you're wrong. i will definitely remember it. among all of Sammon's adaptation, this is my favorite.
Manner of Death is better
0 0
Replying to Bee0523_ • Dec 18, 2024
I just started watching, so I am nowhere near ep6 but I can already agree... pervs only watching BL for explicit…
Are nervous? You are the only idiot and ignorant person here.
1 1
Replying to AAMMAAMM • Dec 18, 2024
Am I the only one who smell Season 2?
I hope not, the one who deserves a second season is Manner of Deth.
0 2
Replying to Bee0523_ • Dec 18, 2024
I just started watching, so I am nowhere near ep6 but I can already agree... pervs only watching BL for explicit…
You are homophobic, two men kissing is not pornography.
1 3
Replying to Kitty80 • Dec 18, 2024
Well....for me it's quite the opposite....their chemistry is mind blowing and beyond stupid make out, nc and kissing…
You waited three months to kiss? How conservative.
0 1
Replying to Kitty80 • Dec 18, 2024
Well....for me it's quite the opposite....their chemistry is mind blowing and beyond stupid make out, nc and kissing…
A relationship without a kiss is friendship for me.
0 1
On My Golden Blood • Dec 18, 2024
Poor Gawin acting alongside of this man. Someone who follows homophobic and racist people also has the same thoughts.
14 2