Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Switzerland
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 04
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 16, 2020
Replying to iamme • Feb 20, 2023
Title Chicago Typewriter Spoiler
Hows the friendship in here?
it's a lot deeper than friendship in my opinion
like a past life connection
but yeah it's definitely not just a romance drama
1 0
Replying to danai ratchapakdee • Feb 6, 2023
Title Not Me
to sir with love, triage
Triage is amazing!!
I will never shut up about this series it's so good!!!
5 0
Replying to VxV467 • Dec 30, 2022
teehee, Ronj there's two of the same comment here. Doesn't look like thw links work tho
wait omg it's private lol
thanks for telling bailey <3
0 1
Replying to VxV467 • Dec 30, 2022
teehee, Ronj there's two of the same comment here. Doesn't look like thw links work tho
it works when i click on it
0 3
Replying to leea • Nov 30, 2022
Title Enchanté Spoiler
ok this comment was funny before I started this series but after finishing it.. omg it hits different. It is so…
I recognized him the second I saw that phone screen XD
I literally screamed: "JIMMY" when he popped up
tbh I was kinda waiting because I saw him in the cast...
1 0
Replying to leea • Nov 30, 2022
Title Enchanté
ok this comment was funny before I started this series but after finishing it.. omg it hits different. It is so…
I did some commentary on discord (like I always do when watching shows) and 30% of the time I was screaming about how much I love this man xD
I was so excited to see him!
1 2
On Enchanté • Nov 24, 2022
Title Enchanté
I feel so bad for saying this, but Jimmy was the highlight for me xD
2 4
Replying to Silje Therese • Nov 20, 2022
Title The Shipper
*Uhum* I made a video ranking Kim/Pan's "Ehhh" lol so if anyone's interested...: https://youtu.be/uP6Yip0JyUg
thank you for your service
1 0
On Love in the Air • Nov 9, 2022
I just finished Episode 4
Am I the only one that feels like Phayu and Rain lack emotional intimacy
Idk if they're suppose to be in a relationship of if Rain is still just Phayu's little "boy-toy"
maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I'm not really feeling it yet and I have a hard time trusting Phayu...
I do really like Sky's tho and I really hope they don't ruin his character...
5 5
Replying to SwissLotus • Nov 6, 2022
Title GAP
yay another binge-watcher!I'm always waiting for shows to finish airing so i can watch it all in one goIt's so…
I did that ONCE back in 2016 with Yuri!!! on Ice
Never again!
0 0
On Be My Favorite • Nov 6, 2022
as much as I love Fluke, this would've been the perfect opportunity to finally give Mike his well deserved main role
8 0
Replying to dahlia101 • Nov 6, 2022
Title GAP
I am sooooo looking forward to this! I plan on watching this after it finishes airing so it will be a long wait…
yay another binge-watcher!
I'm always waiting for shows to finish airing so i can watch it all in one go
It's so hard with all the edits and tweets but so worth it!!
0 2
On GAP • Nov 5, 2022
Title GAP
FINALLY
1 0