Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Switzerland
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 04
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 16, 2020
On Vice Versa • Sep 29, 2022
Title Vice Versa Spoiler
so I just finished Episode 6
I shipped Phuwadol and Jupjaeng from the moment I saw them but didn't think they would actually be canon...
needless to say I'm heartbroken ;-;
0 0
Replying to SwissLotus • Sep 29, 2022
Title Vice Versa
I started watching yesterday and will be watching 3 episodes at a time for the next 3 days until saturday
https://kisskh.at/list/1XzjBZ93
made a list of some random dramas and movies that you can binge in a night
It's all over the place and I will add more in the future
1 0
Replying to SwissLotus • Sep 29, 2022
Title Vice Versa
I started watching yesterday and will be watching 3 episodes at a time for the next 3 days until saturday
are you only looking for thai or others too?
I'm making a random genre and country binge-in-one-day list rn
I have a lot of japanese ones and some korean non- romance movies
1 1
Replying to SwissLotus • Sep 29, 2022
Title Vice Versa
I started watching yesterday and will be watching 3 episodes at a time for the next 3 days until saturday
oh no I hope you'll get better soon :(
let me know if you need more short filler dramas / movies to watch!
I'll recommend you some <3
1 4
Replying to SwissLotus • Sep 29, 2022
haven't started it yet becaue I'm waiting to binge...do you mean this in a good or a bad way?
I tend to keep my standards low because I've seen a lot of dramas (good and bad ones) and I usually don't trust ratings until i saw it myself
sometimes I don't mind a more simple storylines once in a while
0 0
Replying to wen ningie • Sep 29, 2022
Title Vice Versa
wait a sec this is not finished?? oh lord i will have to suffer again if i dont slow down with watching now :')
I started watching yesterday and will be watching 3 episodes at a time for the next 3 days until saturday
2 6
Replying to Triage • Sep 28, 2022
Title Vice Versa
It's best to Binge watch Vice Versa than to watch it weekly,in that way you will understand more about it, thanks
thank god I waited
starting it today so that I can watch the last Ep. on Saturday
4 2
On Senpai, This Can’t Be Love! • Sep 23, 2022
I'm so sorry, but they had more chemistry in those last 10min than in the whole drama
It's not like I need a 100 kiss scenes (I'm even fine without them), but I feel like the main characters just didn't have enough scenes alone together, to build a relationship.
also it's 2022 can we let the separation trope finally die? -.-
This was kinda frustrating to watch and I feel really bad for giving it such a low rating...
I really wanted to like this, because the actors did a great job, which was overshadowed by the poor writing...
5 0
Replying to Tetromino • Sep 13, 2022
I feel like a completely different television show is being beamed into my tv based on this comment section
haven't started it yet becaue I'm waiting to binge...
do you mean this in a good or a bad way?
0 2
Replying to Irrelefant • Sep 11, 2022
I would say funny bad … had a lot of eye-rolling-moments and was over the top but watchable.
okay thxx
0 0
Replying to SwissLotus • Sep 7, 2022
Title Triage Spoiler
This was amazing!! Very interesting concept and great acting!!
the only thing I didn't really like was the end
It felt rushed and the last 20min were really stressing me out...
3 1
On Triage • Sep 7, 2022
Title Triage
This was amazing!!
Very interesting concept and great acting!!
3 2
Replying to PolcaAussie • Sep 6, 2022
Title The Eclipse
Same, I am watching at every Friday Premiere night with or without english subtitles being done, you are very…
been seeing a lot of clips on my FYP lately
idk how long I can keep being this strong it's very tempting to just start but i just know i'll regret it after finsihing Ep. 4
1 0
On Rainbow Prince • Sep 5, 2022
I see many mixed reviews to this drama and I kinda want to watch it just for kicks and giggles.
what did y'all who watched it think?
Is it funny bad or bad bad?
1 3