Editorials
On See You Later…Maybe • Apr 14, 2025
Title See You Later…Maybe
These photos are awesome, he looks more relaxed wearing simple clothes and with no so much makeup. He doesn't have to spend hours before filming and hopefully he can rest at night. Good luck in this new project Ruirui
7 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 14, 2025
Title See You Later…Maybe
Lost in Road is open on Tencent app for reservations, 35K already https://x.com/XiaoTianTH/status/1911637619500568887And…
this year 🥳 awesome hopefully Burning Night too
2 0
Replying to Ryeon • Apr 12, 2025
Title See You Later…Maybe
Always with cute hairstyle in this drama for rui 🤭🤭I always laugh when I see the video on my fyp 🤣🤣
Hope he is having fun in this new project. https://x.com/chandeardo/status/1911009306691920302?s=46
1 0
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 12, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I thought youku drama was set. They already announced it with his name. Inferno of wings.. I think this was the…
Me too. Rui needs something fresh and different.
0 1
Replying to Mimi • Apr 12, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
He is considered the Specially Recommended Actor on weibo , the only one in this category. He is different from…
😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to Sybilla27 • Apr 12, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I wonder if 30 episodes will be enough. I love Yanan so more screen time for him is wonderful.
yas like My Journey To You
0 0
Replying to Sybilla27 • Apr 12, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
really his character must be important but he filmed so few scenes 🥲.
really? Good to know. Looking forward to see him
1 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 12, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Ah! I just noticed that XZG is a support role now, not a guest role, yay!
really his character must be important but he filmed so few scenes 🥲.
0 2
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 12, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Aight guys i suspect yanan is now a main character too with how much shorty is making him film all by himself,…
I wonder if 30 episodes will be enough. I love Yanan so more screen time for him is wonderful.
2 11
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 12, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I thought youku drama was set. They already announced it with his name. Inferno of wings.. I think this was the…
what about removing armor? it also has GJM as director and is a YOUKU drama 😅
0 4
On Removing Armor • Apr 12, 2025
Title Removing Armor
Ops ! No another GJM drama, hopefully is just a rumor.
2 0
Replying to Annu • Apr 12, 2025
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
Destiny and saving drama release after 3 yearsHope how long it take but will able to release anyday.... If not…
Exactly I wonder If it is chepear to waste all that money filiming instead of paying the rights.
5 1
Replying to bunnyfreakz • Apr 12, 2025
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
Definitely cancelled. Freaking sucks, just look at those top tier cast. Completely wasted.
it is really sad, all the hardwork wasted.
3 0
Replying to Ragana • Apr 11, 2025
Title Lost in Road
His hair like copy from Dumb and Dumber, not funny american comedy. Why they destroyed handsome RuiRui by this…
OMG! He is a pro actor if the role requires that short cut he is going t have it. If you don't like it, sorry, he is not going to stop just for some people want him to look pretty all the time.
41 0
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 11, 2025
Person Tian Jia Rui
Weibo textTian Jiarui 6 30 minutes ago"The Moon Scales" has finished filming, and Ji Ling and I will have to say…
omg what heartfelt message. Hope we meet Ji ling soon TJR loves him deeply just like everything he dos ❤️❤️❤️
5 1
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
For sleep deprived souls like me and also the ones who are busy working now. Let's play a game.GUESS WHAT COSTUMES…
For Rui I would choose White LS costume with pointy ears. or the black one with read braids or whatever are called, well the one in your avatar.
0 1
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
In case someone missed it earlier. 📢📢official announcement of the completion of "Yue Lin Qi Ji" Veil of…
Thank you
0 1
Replying to Ehsal • Apr 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Sis it is filming right now the wrap up will happen in this week and there is a possibility that it will air next…
If we are lucky. I want at least a Trailer. Usually we have wrap - up trailer for Youku dramas.
2 2
Replying to Annael • Apr 10, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
the Mushroom arrived on set 🤣🤣
He is gonna work the whole night again. :S
0 1
Replying to Fure5891 • Apr 8, 2025
Title See You Later…Maybe
Oh my god he's so adorable with that bowlcut 😭
He is. He has such a cute face 🥰
2 0
