Editorials
Replying to Yue • Oct 21, 2025
Title Fight for Love
Will it really air on Oct 30? I was hoping for a decent trailer at least
I don’t have a wetv subscription now I am just waiting for this one 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I wanna see Ding Yu xi
0 0
Replying to Jwells • Sep 4, 2025
Title Wu Re Jun Xin
Raw version: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9ohhemFL: Hu Yao Wen 胡耀文*Feel free to check the top of my…
thank you
0 0
On Mystic Nine • Aug 17, 2025
Title Mystic Nine
is this drama still filming? how long is gonna take to finish?
2 1
Replying to MarissaDanelle • Aug 1, 2025
Title The Return of the King
Update:🍉 "天行九歌" : #ZengShunxi, #TianJiarui, #HeQiuiQIYI drama adapted from a Chinese comicDirector:…
hopefully the copyright is solved before even filming 🙏🏻
0 1
Replying to Sybilla27 • Jul 31, 2025
Person Tian Jia Rui
no drama scheduled this month, hopefully his next project is an interesting one
I saw this melon too. ShunXi again, interesting I don’t see a lot of Reuters of them together during VOS
0 1
Replying to Polly Jiarui • Jul 31, 2025
Person Tian Jia Rui
🌟 August Schedule is here! 💫🐰Our sweet Rui has a busy and exciting month ahead! 🧸🎥✨📅 08.03…
no drama scheduled this month, hopefully his next project is an interesting one
5 6
Replying to Sybilla27 • Jul 29, 2025
Title The Return of the King
it’s look life is official and it might start filming in September
Zeng Shunxi
0 1
Replying to MarissaDanelle • Jul 29, 2025
Title The Return of the King
🍉 CHANGE FL?TV Series #天行九歌之举世无双/ #TianXingJiuGeZhiJuShiWuShuang/ #TheReturnOfTheKing that…
it’s look life is official and it might start filming in September
0 3
Replying to Luneya • Jul 24, 2025
Person Tian Jia Rui
Fake melon 🍉
ok thanks
0 0
On Tian Jia Rui • Jul 23, 2025
Person Tian Jia Rui
Drama Inferno of wings is also from GJM and TJR?
0 5
Replying to Sim_Kosal • Jul 23, 2025
Title The Return of the King
wow can't wait Zhang Zhunxi😘
isn’t he filming rn? if I am not wrong he finished VOS early April and then started filming another drama right away.
0 1
Replying to Sybilla27 • Jul 16, 2025
Person Tian Jia Rui
No rumors so far I am starting worrying
yass 😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to Sybilla27 • Jul 16, 2025
Person Tian Jia Rui
No rumors so far I am starting worrying
Looking forward a good script. I don’t mind any genre but I want him to show his acting skills I don’t want the simple good ML. A villain is my dream 😩
1 4
Replying to Sybilla27 • Jul 16, 2025
Person Tian Jia Rui
No rumors so far I am starting worrying
Hopefully we have confirmation soon. Yes I don’t see him working with Joseph anytime soon it would the third collaboration 😁 but the comments are hilarious asking for Yanan instead
3 13
Replying to Yara_love • Jul 16, 2025
Person Tian Jia Rui
Can't wait for Rui's new drama. Please announce the drama fast. 🙏
No rumors so far I am starting worrying
1 20
Replying to Dalia • Jul 6, 2025
Person Tian Jia Rui
ELLE Update – English TranslationThe first time we knew him, he was still "Gong Yuanzhi" — a character filled…
thank you. I hope a bright future for TJR his dedication deserves recognition
3 0
Replying to MarissaDanelle • Jun 25, 2025
Title The Road to Splendor
Someone said below 🍉 June 26th
Oh thanks. I can’t wait this drama looks very promising. The short clip with Yuxi just looking at the camera was enough to show how good he is at expressing emotions through his eyes. love him.
1 1
Replying to Ackery • Jun 25, 2025
Title Removing Armor
This one better happen cause I need to see TJR as a morally gret character or even an evil one yesterday!
agreed his acting skills really shine when playing complex emotional characters
7 0
On The Road to Splendor • Jun 25, 2025
Title The Road to Splendor
is the booting ceremony today?
1 3
On Ding Yu Xi • Jun 23, 2025
Person Ding Yu Xi
Please, can someone add Escape to your heart in his working list?
2 2
