Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Nigeria
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 14, 2024

Friends

Replying to SaRene • 2 days ago
So many people are going off about Mido's actions when in the same damn episode the ML strangled his own mother,…
what are you even saying???
How does this two incident correlate
15 2
Replying to charming_candii • 2 days ago
ok, someone who is not a hater of either - can they explain why fl did the things she did? she doesn't love ml…
Honestly I don't know what emotion to use to qualify what what the FL feels for the ML at this point. She loves him but she sees herself as a burden and she's embarrassed at her failed career. So all this emotion mixed up is making her emotionally unstable, hence all her behaviours.
8 1
Replying to Mariaaa13 • 3 days ago
it's not clear yet we have to watch ep 6 to be sure of it
Okay
an unfair circumstance is grounds to cheat.
I see
4 3
Replying to Toyaa • 3 days ago
Fl supporters in the comment section will be waiting for the moment to bash ml in next episodes
They need a pick me up badly. The direct did them dirty🤣🤣🤣🤣
5 0
Replying to Swetha • Jan 15, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I might be in the minority but I actually felt that the second male lead was written well. I dislike him and think…
Nah no Zhuang xu positivity will be tolerated😄😄😄😄
3 0
Replying to Jin • Oct 20, 2025
Title Love Design
Someone make a page for Scheme Of Love please, The novel is just wow OMG.
Sorry
where can I get the novel
0 1
Replying to mooc • Mar 4, 2025
She has no regrets.Even after marriage her grandfather asked her to choose shares or ML.He even said he would…
Bro you really need to rest
it's just a drama for f**k sake
Why are you this emotional????

In episode 3 she almost ran away with the ML, at least she finally choose the ML over shares
1 2
Replying to oppa_ • Feb 14, 2025
Review Melo Movie
well i don't say except copy but same story edited please read the review before you make your comments
I know
I'm just only trying to correct the part you said CWS expected KDM to wait for him that's all
1 0
oppa_ • Feb 14, 2025
Review Melo Movie
Lol
choi woo sik didn't abandon kim da mi in OBS
She was the one that broke up with him, get your facts right Brooooooo
2 2