Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 26, 2020

Friends

On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 23 days ago
Oh the misery that was episode 6.
This is what guilty does to a person. It eats you alive, while looking completely whole on the outside.

I am just thankful that Kang Pioh found a kernel of hope at the end of it.

9 years is enough time to carry the misery and guilt for a crime you didn't commit.
6 0
Replying to boredbunny • 24 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
how is he an accomplice in a crime he didn’t plan or take part in? that’s just silly
He doesn't know the truth. He suspects his mom might have had something to do with it. Two very different things.

Also, what exactly is a 16/17 year old boy supposed to do when a friend goes missing in a foreign country?

It doesn't make him an accomplice. It makes him a vulnerable child who feels responsible for his friends disappearance.
3 1
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Jul 10, 2026
end of ep 4 was the only time ive ever seen a convincing girl dressed as guy scenario 🤣 i legit thought it…
So true. I was like"ooh! Who is this new guy". And then he spoke and I was like OMG!
0 0
PeachBlossomGoddess • Jul 1, 2026
Lol, I just tumbled into this drama. Came here to say pretty much all this. Saw your post and decided I don't want to spend more time trying to say the exact same things when you put it more aptly and eloquently. 100% agree. And that was a crap ending-they could have gone so, so many other ways.
1 0
On Oh My Baby • Apr 15, 2020
Title Oh My Baby
Oooh I am so looking forward to this one. I love Jang NaRa and all the main male cast, but wishing that Go Joon gets the girl this time! ?
21 1
On A Piece of Your Mind • Mar 26, 2020
Funnily enough even though I had to force myself to sit through 2 episodes of "When the weather is Fine", I am left intrigued by APOYM. No clue why. I love both leads in both the dramas. And while both dramas have a slightly slow pace, I found myself charmed by one but bored by the other.
16 2