Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Nov 30, 2024
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 27, 2024
On Ghost Rookie • Jul 20, 2024
Title Ghost Rookie
I didn't expect the film to be very good, but I was wrong!
The first half of the movie is comedy (little slapstick humor), but than it gets really emotional and I cried about the parents losing their only son, when they finially get to talk to him a last time. Also it has a "bittersweet ending", that isn´t easy so created. It was heartbreaking but also beautiful and lovley.

Highly recommended !!!!!
0 0
On Mondo • Jul 20, 2024
Title Mondo
I liked it very much. Much better than other movies I have seen.
The main theme/motive of the movie shows not only how AI can replace peoples life in social media, but it also shows familiy life and its problems. Kind of touchingly sentimental inbetween.
0 0
On Bake Me Please • Jun 15, 2024
Wrong couple!!!!

The "bad guy" (Poom) outacts "the good guy" (Ohm) in an outstanding way.
This casting went very wrong.

Poom is overwhelming better in acting - whereas Ohm played a very boring and one-sided character.
4 0
Replying to Viduuu • Jan 27, 2024
Since this will be a wetv release hoping for english subs 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Ep1 eng sub:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpyPDAuUEs
3 0