Editorials
On You Never Eat Alone • Apr 7, 2021
Title You Never Eat Alone
Ep 4 was good, rest is just bad
1 0
On HIStory4: Close to You • Mar 31, 2021
Title HIStory4: Close to You
The title HIStory really set the bar high but.. 30 min in and reading the comments tells me it doesnt get better. Dropped!
9 0
On Manner of Death • Mar 11, 2021
Title Manner of Death
Not as good as people hype it up to be. It's different and MaxTul's chemistry definitley saved the show. but story/mystery is such a mess. Dissapointed over all.
9 3
On A-Teen Season 2 • Feb 18, 2021
Title A-Teen Season 2
If anyone is watching this for Ahn DaeKyum (like I did), he's only in ep15 and like 5 sec in ep14
2 0
On To My Star • Feb 6, 2021
Title To My Star
So sweet! Makes me happy to see more bl, and good ones, come out of sk!
4 0
On Kang In Soo • Dec 22, 2020
Person Kang In Soo
He needs to be in more dramas he's super talented! Also how is he 32 yet look like 20?!
4 0
On Friend Zone 2: Dangerous Area • Dec 20, 2020
Title Friend Zone 2: Dangerous Area
I just wrote a song about StudEarth from Studs perspective.. I have no idea what to do with this so I thought I'd share it here ?
1 4
On I Told Sunset about You • Dec 12, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
Honest the best thai BL series I have ever seen! And I've seen a lot..
11 1
On Friend Zone 2: Dangerous Area • Dec 11, 2020
Title Friend Zone 2: Dangerous Area
It's not the best show but I'm so addicted to it! It should be called Whore Zone lol
5 5
On PP Krit Amnuaydechkorn • Dec 11, 2020
Person PP Krit Amnuaydechkorn
He's so gorgeous! He looks like Na Jaemin & Mark Taun's love child
13 2
On Like in the Movies • Dec 8, 2020
Title Like in the Movies
Just as great as people have said! 10/10
6 0
Replying to taemintwol • Dec 1, 2020
Title Tonhon Chonlatee
I really had high hopes for this show, but every episode I've watched so far has left me irritated and disturbed…
100% agree. I had to stop watching, the whole thing just pissed me off. Love TooTap & Mike though.
0 0
On TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love • Nov 23, 2020
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
There are way too many characters and side couples you're supposed to care about when all I want is a proper plot for TharnType and more scenes of them together. It doesnt even feel like their series. The plots are so thin and poorly written, really hope it picks up soon.
7 0
Replying to AiraMay • Nov 18, 2020
Title The Smile Has Left Your Eyes Spoiler
Is this happy ending?
No sorry
0 1
On Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love • Oct 30, 2020
Title Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love
This show has no excuse to be this bad. It's so disappointing in every aspect except maybe Perth's acting because he's just brilliant and completely wasted in this.
7 0
On Oxygen • Sep 19, 2020
Title Oxygen
Really wished this drama only followed Solo and Gui cause their chemistry is everything and I love them. Everything else is slightly problomatic.. :/
1 0
Replying to Marya • Aug 23, 2020
Title Train Spoiler
DOES ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS FINAL TO ME?
There are multiple universes and since the train to his original world broke he couldn't go back, therefore he ended up in a different one. Hope this helped!
4 1
On Train • Aug 23, 2020
Title Train
This drama was brilliant and suspenseful but the last episode wasn't my favorite unfortunately. 9/10
6 2
On The Shipper • Aug 7, 2020
Title The Shipper
They really queerbaited BL fans into watching the whole thing huh.. If anyone wanna watch for that reason alone DON'T!
19 8
On Step for You • Jun 7, 2020
Title Step for You
The amount of times I've watched this.. It's so beautiful!! 10/10
4 0
