Editorials
Replying to san • Feb 4, 2026
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
wow. and just when i thought it can't get worse than using ai generated footage.
I think they'd prefer cgi made by people
1 0
Replying to Nabi • Feb 4, 2026
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
Why did they work with Lee Kyung-young this season? The man was convicted for raping a child.
This man is so fucking employed! I see him in so many things its pissing me off...
3 1
Replying to LadieChilde • Jun 30, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3
The only time in my life I’ve been disappointed to see Cate Blanchett on my screen
omg same!
2 0
On A Balloon's Landing • Jun 25, 2025
Title A Balloon's Landing
Wow just... Wow. Beautiful! 10/10
8 0
Replying to Cherrie • Jun 25, 2025
Title A Balloon's Landing
Does this have kissing scene?
Almost but no
1 0
Replying to feinyx • Jun 16, 2025
Title Konya Sukiyaki Dayo
This is subbed by arkisubs, made available on drama-otaku and also apparently their discord.https://x.com/arkisubsxx/status/1638169469674749952
It's not wokring for me :'(
0 0
On Konya Sukiyaki Dayo • Apr 8, 2025
Title Konya Sukiyaki Dayo
Anyone know where I can find this with subs?? Everywhere I look is unsubbed
0 2
On Love in the Big City • Feb 23, 2025
Title Love in the Big City
The first 6 episodes were PHENOMENAL
7 0
On Romance in the House • Oct 11, 2024
Title Romance in the House
This started off really good but it kinda grinded to a halt in the middle and I've alost all motivation to finish it.
3 0
Replying to xnamelessowl • Oct 8, 2024
Title Trans-Siberian Pathfinders
Watching this now for Lee Sang yeob but I'm devastated tbh
Why?
0 0
On Happy Merry Ending • May 17, 2024
Title Happy Merry Ending
I'm sorry, but if you wanna have a character that sings as a proffesion, maybe cast someone who can actually sing? I know he's an idol but he's a rapper. Bothered the hell out of me...
1 0
On Prison Playbook • May 1, 2024
Title Prison Playbook
Sad I didnt find this as funny as others. None of the humor landed for me. Mind you, I dont find a lot of things funny but still.
3 0
On Let’s Talk about Chu • Apr 11, 2024
Title Let’s Talk about Chu
The rating makes no sense. Each episode is rated above a 9, I can't find an overall rating under 7.5, and most comment give it a 9.5-10. Worse than normal for mdl...
6 0
On Let’s Talk about Chu • Apr 11, 2024
Title Let’s Talk about Chu
Did not expect to love this!? Thought it'd be a lighthearted drama with focus on her sex vlogs, but it was so much more than that. I ended up caring about every single character and that almost never happens to me. So so good!
6 0
On Marry My Husband • Mar 28, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
This was really good but could've been great. I agree with everyone else in that Boa's carachter should've been cut and the series been a few episodes shorter.
2 0
Replying to Svt_right_here • Mar 7, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
And its also airing on April 8th just 11 days b4 Moonbin's anniversary 😭😭💔
April 8th is Jonghyun's birthday💔
2 0
Replying to Patricia • Jan 8, 2024
Title 18 Again
These people get angry at the stupidest things. It's unseemly when an older woman with kids wants to work, or…
It made me unreasonably angry! From all the k-dramas I've watched, it sure does seem like public opinions are that horrible and important to employers sadly. Glad I live in a much more progressive country.
0 0
On Rurouni Kenshin: The Beginning • Dec 26, 2023
Title Rurouni Kenshin: The Beginning
My least favorite in the series, but the fight scenes are still great.
3 0
Replying to Seri • Dec 26, 2023
Title Rurouni Kenshin: The Beginning
I'm okey if I watch only "..the beginning" and "the final " or I have to Watch and the others?
You should watch all of them, they're all good!
0 0
Replying to pollobi brototi • Sep 7, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Right?! You should protest like hell when someone is suggesting that you murdered somebody when you DIDN'T. Do-ha,…
Exactly. Being guilty and feeling guilty is not the same thing.
6 0
