News
Replying to NaAera • 8 days ago
Title In Your Radiant Season
Rain or shine! One of my favorites
thank you, I'll watch this one!
0 0
Replying to Jiju • 19 days ago
Title The Scandal
It's bad
And most of all, I’m not going to listen to the opinion of someone who drops most of the shows they watch by the second episode
1 0
Replying to Jiju • 19 days ago
Title The Scandal
It's bad
At least explain your argument
0 0
Replying to HaiseSasaki • 19 days ago
Title The Scandal
See for yourself, cause of ending and all morally grey situations, they are downvoting it.Personally liked it,…
thank you, I'll watch it
0 0
On The Scandal • 19 days ago
Title The Scandal
Guys, why are there reviews with such low ratings? This was one of the series I was really looking forward to. Is it actually bad, or is it just the usual thing on this site where anything that isn’t a fluffy romance drama gets mass downvoted for no reason?
4 7
On Park Gyu Young • 27 days ago
Person Park Gyu Young
one of the most beautiful actress alive
3 0
On Nine Puzzles • 27 days ago
Title Nine Puzzles
After this ending I NEED a Season 2
1 0
Replying to ArmyStayCaratEngeneMoaAt • 27 days ago
Title Nine Puzzles
Was the ending a hint that there might be a season 2?
I hope so
0 0
Replying to vee • 27 days ago
Title In Your Radiant Season
Find Me in Your Memory is somewhat similar, in vibes, but its the FL that has gaps in her memory. No love triangle…
I'll add them to my list, thanks
1 0
Replying to maplecottoncandy • 27 days ago
Title In Your Radiant Season
Our unwritten Seoul was beautiful and healing. There's My Liberation Notes and When Life Gives you Tangerines…
I've seen all of them except for 'My Liberation Notes'. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check this out
1 1
On In Your Radiant Season • Sep 7, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
Can someone recommend k‑dramas similar to this one? I really need it 😭 I’m looking for dramas like this: slow‑paced, healing, and heartwarming. Without love triangles or similar annoying things, please answer🙏
1 8
Replying to Sunny • Sep 5, 2026
Title The Convenience Store
kinda disappointed that out of all the Chilla’s Art games, they decided to make a movie out of this one. Not…
Parasocial would be perfect
1 0
On The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call • Sep 2, 2026
Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
without Ha Young I'll not watch the 2nd season
10 2
Lily Alice • Sep 2, 2026
Article Kim Ji Won joins the ranks of genius K-drama surgeons with 'Doctor X: Age of the White Mafia'
I can't wait for this one
2 0
Lily Alice • Aug 25, 2026
Article Netflix comments on production of 'The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call Season 2'
I'm sorry but without Ah Young I'll boycott this series
2 1
Replying to InspectorMegre • Aug 17, 2026
Title The Apartment Job
With all due respect.. you MISSED the key plot of this dramaFL and ML fell in love , she was a good girl and demanded…
No, you’ve completely missed the point. In the plot description here on the site there isn’t the slightest mention of any kind of romance, and not even in the tags. And her influence on him doesn’t mean love. I repeat: learn to read human emotions first.
2 3
Replying to Sun • Aug 16, 2026
Title The Apartment Job
Dudes, if you want to watch only romance, there are literally thousands of series about that. Plus the fact that…
People have so much problem with social relationships, they need to understand that non everything need to have kiss, hug or romance in general to show EMOTIONS and feelings
0 0
On The Apartment Job • Aug 16, 2026
Title The Apartment Job
To all the people complaining about the romance factor: first of all, there are billions of romance dramas out there, go watch those. Second, you clearly have issues with social relationships and don’t seem to understand that there are countless emotions connected to affection in general toward another person. Learn about emotions first, then start judging dramas. And seriously, get some help. Not everything needs romance, a kiss, or a hug — there’s so much more than that.
21 6
Replying to nay112 • Aug 16, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
That's it. Koreans are just bad at making sequels. A Shop for Killers, Squid Game, Bloodhounds—the sequels all…
This season is better than the first one, for me
6 0
Replying to Runner • Aug 16, 2026
Title The Apartment Job
For me it's an average one. 8/10
8/10 is not an average rating 😭
7 1
