Celebrity Replying to Polly • Jan 27, 2023
Title Dirty Laundry
Radom question. But why has the sidebar moved to the right on this website. Has it changed for everyone or just…
Why this change? It's against human nature and makes me feel uncomfortable.
14 0
Replying to eva • Jan 26, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
not sure if it's the bad plot, bad script writing, bad directing, bad acting or all of them combined. one thing…
Amen
0 0
Replying to watchinstuff • Jan 26, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
And.. Episode 7 thoughts: featuring Narcissist Nueng and Pushover Palm.References: https://kisskh.at/715897-never-let-me-go#comment-12223333and…
He wants a boyfriend on the island only because he's jealous of that Chinese dude. I think that the script writers aren't even aware what a monster they created, Neungdiao is so toxic and selfish, that it almost made me feel bad for Phuwin, but than I saw his bad acting so I don't care anymore.
8 3
On Never Let Me Go • Jan 25, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go Spoiler
Our prince Neundiao needs a new toy called "boyfriend" and his slave Palm is ready to sacrifice everything just to satisfy his master's selfish desires. I still like PuwinPonad but this episode's bad storyline was in pair with some really bad acting.
13 0
Replying to Xiao Zi • Jan 25, 2023
Title Dirty Laundry
Is this worse than Midnight Motel?
Yes!
1 0
On Midnight Motel • Jan 23, 2023
Title Midnight Motel
Very good series, I think this is the first time I realized how handsome Off Jumpol is, and why Mond doesn't get more roles, he's such a good actor too.
10 0
Replying to TalaySeedam • Jan 22, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
I guess Palm is a masochist and Neung is simply fulfilling his desires to be treated as a slave-boy.
Generally all PondPhuwin's dynamics is also based on this kind of relation, that's why it works so good in this series.
0 0
Replying to RazielArchangel • Jan 21, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
This show has lots of holes in the plot, but my biggest question is: WHY does Palm like Nueng ? I mean, there…
I guess Palm is a masochist and Neung is simply fulfilling his desires to be treated as a slave-boy.
1 2
Replying to izzy • Jan 21, 2023
Title My School President
I’m actually starting to get angry at… just how completely in love with this series I am! I don’t think…
me too, I can't believe myself how much I love this series, I've started even turning a blind eye to some of it's flaws.
2 0
Replying to ashesinthewind • Jan 19, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
Someone on twitter said that the Chinese "fool" word Nueng called Palm is used when people flirt or are dating.…
Maybe not the most insulting world you can find in the Chinese, but still not a nice word to be called, they are other ways to say "silly" in more cute, flirty way.
0 0
Replying to watchinstuff • Jan 19, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
So, Episode 6. PSA real talk, if anyone ever behaves like Nueng with you, please tell your friends about everything,…
Great post, but at least we can tell that Neungdiao is a very consistent character, being a manipulative asshole in every single scene.
7 3
On Never Let Me Go • Jan 19, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
This show is so extreme, it has one of the worst story-writings we could ever imagine combined with the hottest actors. I guess it works fine as pure, brainless entertainment and eye candy.
13 1
On My School President • Jan 13, 2023
Title My School President
Episode 6 is pure perfection! I was screaming, crying, and laughing, and I love every single second of it.
9 1
On 10 Years Ticket • Jan 13, 2023
Title 10 Years Ticket
Tu is cute but she's so bleak as Kongkwan, poor Ohm has to keep the whole show on his shoulders, and the story itself is so melodramatic and draggy most of the time.
11 0
On The New Employee • Jan 13, 2023
Title The New Employee
After four episodes I realized that the boss is damn hot, and he can kiss too.
15 2
On The Director Who Buys Me Dinner • Jan 13, 2023
Title The Director Who Buys Me Dinner
The ending was the best part of the whole series, it lasts for 2 hours of storytelling and still failed to deliver anything.
0 0
On Never Let Me Go • Jan 11, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
The whole story doesn't make much sense from the first episode, but I've already got used to it, the acting is IMHO the best we could get from Pond and Puwin, at least nobody has such chemistry as these boys, so I guess as long as you treat it as a kind of fantasy you can have a lot of good fun with this show.
1 0
On Cutie Pie 2 You • Jan 6, 2023
Title Cutie Pie 2 You
Didn't we get enough of this pedo-soft-porn last year?
11 0
On My School President • Jan 6, 2023
Title My School President
This kind of script could go cringy a million times but still, it was fresh, funny, and touching. I'm so happy that Forth and Gemini can be part of such a great story, and they can show how amazing their acting is, they're already my favorite BL couple.
11 0
Replying to Pheonixs • Dec 31, 2022
Title The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese
Love that it was more realistic then most movies coming out about lgbtq+ relationship. Also really liked that…
Pedo is only when boys are before puberty.
0 0

1
1