Celebrity
Replying to gypsy_cloud • Mar 2, 2023
Title Moonlight Chicken
I was low-key hoping P'Oaf was gunna show up like he did on 1000 Stars and Bad Buddy...but he didn't... I was…
Actually he did, re-watch carefully the first part of EP.1
2 3
Replying to Lalalila • Mar 2, 2023
Title Moonlight Chicken
Kinda feels like Wen, Heart and Li Ming are the main characters of this series lol. Jim to me is just... a bit…
Because that's exactly what Jim is, old, poor and boring.
0 0
On Never Let Me Go • Mar 1, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
PongPhuwin look so hot and have great chemistry but it was so painful to watch...hasn't GMMTV got any money to spend on some acting classes for these boys?
13 1
Replying to DaisyNguyen • Feb 25, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
Are you prepared for the last episode? I think it will be the biggest disappointment.
The opinions are divided here, but personally I find NLMG much more enjoyable, In ViceVersa every single scene was just a product placement.
2 0
On My School President • Feb 24, 2023
Title My School President
I'm always very harsh with my ratings, but this series brought me so much joy and happiness that I can't give it less than 9.5!
17 0
Replying to adramalover • Feb 23, 2023
Title Moonlight Chicken
That fake kiss was done well. It was cute, looked real, the plot moved forward. Compare this to the almost-kisses…
Don't worry they're exactly going to stop it tomorrow.
4 0
Replying to Extremist • Feb 22, 2023
Title Moonlight Chicken
It's curious how i've been both anticipating and dreading each week since MLC started and for a number of reasons.…
Passion is something that burns out very quickly, most of couples I know are actually burned out for many years and stay together only because it's always easier to be with somebody, you just get used to it, and then there are kids, shared property, environment/family pressure and many other reason that make it difficult to end the relationship.
3 0
Replying to DaisyNguyen • Feb 22, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
Are you prepared for the last episode? I think it will be the biggest disappointment.
I survived 12 episodes of ViceVersa, I guess I can manage.
2 2
Replying to Hellswarmglow • Feb 22, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
Can someone please explain the mountains of white sheets Palm is washing? Where did they come from? Is he a hotel…
There were Khun Neungdiao's diapers.
3 0
Replying to yanglove1 • Feb 22, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
Uhm well atleast it was better than ep10 lord ! Phuwin's acting just gets weirder and weirder trying very hard…
And we can agree that there ware the best 10 seconds of the whole series.
6 0
Replying to Hellen • Feb 22, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
My main concern is not the ending, but whether or not Palm will stop calling his boyfriend Mr Nueng every chance…
His master wouldn't stand that and he'd throw another tantrum.
3 0
Replying to watchinstuff • Feb 22, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
watching these main leads act reminds me of group play assignments in school.
I dare to disagree, most of school assignments I've watched had way better acting.
7 2
Replying to 10421203 • Feb 21, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
The Eclipse was a piece of crap like 2gether. Where TF was this series this chemistry everyone talking about.…
The Eclipse was such a mess, that story didn't make any sense even for a second.
2 0
Replying to Soul • Feb 21, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
I'm sorry but I enjoyed enchante more than this drama.
Yeesss, Enchante was so entertaining compered to this.
4 0
On Never Let Me Go • Feb 21, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
When you think it can't get any worse, this show will keep surprising you.
19 4
Replying to Mmicc • Feb 19, 2023
Title Moonlight Chicken
Mom should be included in singing the theme song! Perfect pronunciation and tune!
Exactly, the opening theme has such a terrible pronunciation, she'd nailed it.
3 1
On My School President • Feb 18, 2023
Title My School President
I really hope there won't be any kissing scenes in this series! People go and re-watch Cutie Pie or any other badly acted soft porn.
11 2
Replying to minimonie • Feb 17, 2023
Title My School President
kissless bitches being pissed over TinnGun not kissing. truly laughable
Let them scream!
0 0
Replying to Kate • Feb 16, 2023
Title Moonlight Chicken
The opening scene with Heart and Li Ming was so beautiful! Why I did not have such a cute teen romance?Why is…
First Episode was on Middle Autumn Festival so it was September, episode 3 is Loy Krathong, it's around November and episode 4 is in December.
1 0
Replying to Loops_in_stories • Feb 16, 2023
Title Moonlight Chicken
I assume you already are - but just in case you’re not - WATCH My School President! 😂🤩
LOL
0 0

1
1