K-Drama
just a girl • Jan 26, 2024
Review Strong Girl Nam Soon
Thank you! I enjoyed reading this far more than watching the show. I also really dislike when rules of how a world or something functions and then it's broken left and right. Just everything about their powers and the drug was so inconsistent and senseless. The whole show you die if you drink water, then you die if you don't and with the body being mostly water how that makes any sense either way beats me.
16 0
On Kim Ji Won • Apr 20, 2022
Person Kim Ji Won
Please come back to Arthdal!
6 0
On Song Joong Ki • Apr 20, 2022
Person Song Joong Ki
Please come back to Arthdal!
5 0
On Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun • Apr 20, 2022
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
(;_;) We've waited so long and now this news. So bummed. I love LJG, but it doesn't matter. Too attached to the original cast. It will break the feeling of being drawn into the story so much. I'll wait longer for SJK and KJW! Please change your minds! 2023 is ok! Please!
9 0
