K-Drama
On Xiong Zi Qi • Jun 6, 2019
Person Xiong Zi Qi
Happy birthday
0 0
On Miura Shohei • Jun 4, 2018
Person Miura Shohei
Sorry for a late birthday wish, but "Happy Birthday!"
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • May 6, 2018
Article [Giveaway] Win Delicious Japanese Candy and Snacks!
I would really like to go to Nikko in Tochigi prefecture because it has always been a dream of mine to live near/on a mountain in a rural and not too busy place. I think that Nikko would provide the perfect experience for that especially as I could stay in Japan's oldest resort!!!
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 10, 2017
Article MDL Exclusive: Boys Before Flowers American Remake Cast Picks
Just looking at the line-up i'm not sure but I'll give it a try.
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 10, 2017
Article Find Out Who Won In Last Week's Bokksu Giveaway!
I usually eat spicy ramen made by my older sister and mikado.
0 0
On Miura Shohei • Jun 3, 2017
Person Miura Shohei
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 0
