K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 6 hours ago
K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 13 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 13 hours ago
Replying to farah197hotmail.co.uk • Mar 31, 2025 Title Chuang Asia Season 2 I’m mainly happy with the top 7. I would just swap out Omar for Dong Dong 😀 100% agree ! 2 0
Replying to dtran3377 • Dec 18, 2023 Title Perfect Propose The real question is whennnn February 2 on FOD ^^Trailer !! => https://youtu.be/Y8rZtdfTCEM 9 0
Replying to WesternPeace • Nov 4, 2023 Title You Are Mine I only need to know 2 things?Who is Mr. Gu?And where can I get one? Who ? You'll know by watching this =>https://fr.mydramalist.com/750953-vip-onlyNext VBL project ^^ 3 0
Replying to alexandrab • Sep 10, 2023 Title Only Friends Mew and Top are so dull and annoying... they are killing all the vibes... I agree 100% with that.I skipped their entire scenes. It's sad that it's come to this, but they're really annoying. 6 0
Replying to yu jin • Apr 4, 2023 Title Unintentional Love Story what's the name of the manhwa? Mangago ^^ 1 1
Trailer !!
=> https://youtu.be/Y8rZtdfTCEM
https://fr.mydramalist.com/750953-vip-only
Next VBL project ^^
I skipped their entire scenes. It's sad that it's come to this, but they're really annoying.