Celebrity
HappySqueak • Jan 12, 2017
Article Actor Spotlight: Ahn Kil Kang
I LOVE him, he is such a versatile actor!! Hope someday to see him in another role that rivals his role as Chilsuk in Queen Seon Duk!!
1 0
Ambitious_96 • Jan 28, 2016
Article Popular Dramas that I Dislike
I totally agree with you! LOL AND I could name a ton more of them!
1 0
Wiam Najjar • Dec 23, 2015
Article Korean Heroes and Heroes of the Year 1990; 1st Segment
Terrific first instsallment!
2 1
Wiam Najjar • Dec 15, 2015
Article Actresses Over 40 Who Never Cease to Amaze; Last Part
All these series have been well written and informative. I really enjoyed revisiting some great performances. Thank you.
1 1
Wiam Najjar • Oct 29, 2015
Article Korean Actresses Over 40 Who Never Cease to Amaze; Part 5
Another great bunch! Thanks!
1 0
Wiam Najjar • Oct 23, 2015
Article ParkChohwa's Weekend Movie Recommendations
I am fortunate enough to have already seen all three and you will not be able to pick a favorite! All three are excellent films! Enjoy! Great choices PC!
1 1
Wiam Najjar • Feb 26, 2015
Article Currently Watching: Maids
You know I am loving this drama! Cannot find a better description of all that is going on with it! Once again, a great article!!
2 1
Wiam Najjar • Feb 19, 2015
Article Actors over 40 who never cease to amaze; Part 1
Another hit! I so enjoy seeing and reading about these successful men!
1 0
Wiam Najjar • Feb 19, 2015
Article Actors over 40 who never cease to amaze; Part 1
Another hit! I so enjoy seeing and reading about these successful men!
1 0
Wiam Najjar • Feb 17, 2015
Article Currently Watching: Shine or Go Crazy
Once again another stellar review! You capturedA LL of it!!
2 1
Wiam Najjar • Dec 19, 2014
Article Park Chohwa's Weekend Movie recommendations!
I love reading your reviews, even if I have already seen the dramas/movies !
1 1