Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 21, 2024
On Kiss or Kill • 10 days ago
Title Kiss or Kill
I was shocked when I got to knew a yang is also working for Government it was happy ending but I felt ending was little rushed overall it was good for me just hope we can get special episodes about how a yang got saved and little more of leads 😊
8 0
On Weirdo-101 • 16 days ago
Title Weirdo-101
Is it me only shipping aungpao and tor and ashi and titan they have some spark but let’s not forget tor is just 16 so maybe some cute friendly moment of them together I don’t need any romantic drama of them just little friendly with each other scenes are also okay 🥹
4 1
On Mr.Kill • Aug 25, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
I was freaking happy and satisfied that kitti is arrested the way tee (phat) plotted to arrest kitti was so good but I didn’t expect they will kill nop I feel like uncle is also involved he can’t be trusted some moment ago I was happy screaming at kitti and in next moment my nop dies why mind is blasted and in ep 9 teaser thun being asura is hinted why did nop died I brought chips juice everything to watch the episode at the end I couldn’t finish the chips ughhh my nopppp I thought I will finish Mr kill and watch nour and love destiny now I can’t enjoy that every moment my tears are forming 😭😭
5 1