News
Replying to Pavni Khanna • May 25, 2021
Title Voice Season 4: Time of Judgment
No I don't want it to be the final season because I just love watching it so I hope it never ends .....?
The story must end because the plot becomes very ridiculous if protract more. Every season have connection with each other and four season are more than enough for this drama
0 0
Replying to Pavni Khanna • May 20, 2021
Title Voice Season 4: Time of Judgment
No I don't want it to be the final season because I just love watching it so I hope it never ends .....?
No my friend everything must end, otherwise the drama become boring
1 3
On Voice Season 4: Time of Judgment • May 19, 2021
Title Voice Season 4: Time of Judgment
I hope this is the final season
0 5
On Dark Hole • Apr 19, 2021
Title Dark Hole
Someone knows about bufftoon? I saw it on the ocn’s fbpage
0 0
On Voice Season 4: Time of Judgment • Nov 23, 2020
Title Voice Season 4: Time of Judgment
Only 1 episode?
1 0
