Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: May 11, 2018
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 20, 2018
Ceki • Apr 23, 2018
Thank you so much for this descriptive article! I'm always on YT, searching for eng subbed clips of this guy. I'm addicted. Someone HELP
0 0
On Todome no Parallel • Apr 23, 2018
Hi! Is anyone subbing this drama from episode 5-9? I'm a huge fan of Mackenyu and want to see what happens between him and Mikoto in this spin off.
3 0
Replying to Ten ten 10 • Apr 22, 2018
Can you tell me where you watched watched this drama with English subs? I want to watch, but I can't find episodes…
Thank you so much !
1 0
Replying to MichelleNaruto • Apr 20, 2018
This was amazing! What a story! It was a dark, yet exciting journey! I highly recommend this! (Though not for…
Can you tell me where you watched watched this drama with English subs? I want to watch, but I can't find episodes 7-10.
2 0