Editorials
On Mr. Fanboy • 9 hours ago
Title Mr. Fanboy Spoiler
stfu brothers? omg. I can't from this family business. (screaming)- It' s not just Renji. OMG. I CAN'T
2 0
On Gelboys Season 2 • 21 days ago
Title Gelboys Season 2
Uhm, maybe I have a really stupid question, but the whole season 2 was about what? I thought that is about their break up when they're young (4Mood and Chian, Babbin and Bua), but that doesn't make sense because of their children. so... if I get it right, they made the while season about their broke up in youth. But the whole problem was after their children? So this messy season was about something is not even important to us because the real problem happend after their children? Wtf? I'm so confused... Why can't they made season about the real problem, not about something in their youth what was evidently resolved, because otherwise they wouldn't even have those children! (sorry, I got really tangled up in it!)-hope someone got my point🫠
3 1
On Love Destiny • 25 days ago
Title Love Destiny
WTF? What was the end?
6 0
On Between Us • 26 days ago
Title Between Us
This series took my heart. I'm rewatching it every year, and it's not enough! I just love everything about it.. it's funny but also so sad. The friendship is so warm, and the relationship between WinTeam is something I can't even describe! I just needed write this coment to let you all who still havent seen it, you should give it a chance!
4 1
On Sin and Love • Jul 9, 2026
Title Sin and Love
I have so many questions!! I don't get it. But my problem is I can't dropp it, it's against my pride 😭😭. It's so bad 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
2 1
On Mr.Kill • Jul 7, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Omg Kay's flat is the same as Jira's from burnout syndrome! It gave me flashbacks
7 0
On One Year • Jun 14, 2026
Title One Year
huh? And...huh? I do not understand? It can't be right? What the hell was that? I'm so confused, I thought they would be together and than boom, bi*ch this is your end... I was ready to rate it about 7.5, but now? hehehe this bi*ch is really mad, so she's going to be really strict!
3 1
On Magic Move • May 27, 2026
Title Magic Move
Syndrome of second couple is syndroming !
11 0
On Sweet Blood • May 10, 2026
Title Sweet Blood
"What's your name?"... "Lucifer!"... "Omg wow such a strange name..." ... "Hmmm, Also, I'm vampire" xddd
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 6, 2026
Title KinnPorsche
hello, hello I just get the last book of KinnPorsche (book 6). I know that everyone wants the season two of them. I can just tell to all of you, you don't want it! Trust me! I just fuc..ng opened the book and almost threw it out of the window. So... wish me luck...
1 2
On One Year • May 3, 2026
Title One Year
I'm not at the end of episode 2, but how he can be a cheif, when he can't remember his past day even his past life ? like bro, how can you remember the dishes?
1 2
Replying to nobodyknows • Mar 25, 2026
Title Fourever You Part 2
omg i didn't even realize it at first 😭 is this what healthy relationship with your father looks like?
They have open relationship. They're more like bestfriends than father and son.
3 5
On Fourever You Part 2 • Mar 25, 2026
Title Fourever You Part 2
That tattoo under that breast? "Direk's son" . I'm dying 😂😂😂
19 7
On Duang with You • Mar 21, 2026
Title Duang with You
I hate the door...
4 0
On Duang with You • Mar 9, 2026
Title Duang with You
I'm still surprised at how similiar Duang and TeeTee are. And I'm not mean that TeeTee is plaing Duang, but Duang's character is just TeeTee in real life and I love it!
5 0
On Yesterday • Mar 9, 2026
Title Yesterday
This series is so weird, but somehow I really like it. Maybe it's because my life is as confused as this series xddd. It's just so mysterious and I don't understand it at all, but I still wait for the next episode every week. It feels like a kinder surprise, you don't even know what kind of surprise it is! Maybe the surprise in the next episode would be that Lalit is actually alive and just watching everyone and laughing at them.
4 0
On Duang with You • Mar 7, 2026
Title Duang with You
I can't breath!! Omg I need an ambulace!!!!!!!!
14 0
On Tide of Love Season 2 • Feb 26, 2026
Title Tide of Love Season 2
what am i watching?
8 0
On Wooju Bakery • Feb 12, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
THE WAR IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!
5 1
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • Feb 5, 2026
Title Dare You to Death
They're humans too. They are allowed to have a private life too
I'm not complaining about their private life, but they have some case to solve, and I'm not seeing any progress.
0 1
