News
On Sweet Stranger and Me • Dec 27, 2016
Title Sweet Stranger and Me
First half of this drama was really great and then it just went.... I don't want to say downhill, but it suddenly became boring, I was pretty disappointed with the last episodes, especially when it's start was so amazing! I still liked this drama though :-)
2 0
On Hello, Spring • Nov 15, 2016
Title Hello, Spring
I watched the first two episodes on youtube with subtitles. But episode 3 and 4 aren't subbed yet. Has anyone seen all of them with english subs? Where can I find them?
3 1
On Blood • Oct 27, 2016
Title Blood
Ghosh people, make up your mind! One says it's horrible and the other says it's amazing, I really don't know if I should watch it or not, so confused right now! It's freaking 20 episodes long, and I'm so scared I'll stop liking it halfway through the story... Is there a lot of the medical genre in this drama? I kinda dislike medical dramas...
4 2
HappySqueak • Oct 24, 2016
Article 5 Reasons to Watch Go Ho's Starry Night
Thanks for the post, will watch it!
0 0
