Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2021
On Naughty Babe • Oct 15, 2023
Title Naughty Babe
I'm watching this because of Est(Aon) i like him since Love By Chance 2(A Chance To Love)
2 0
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Oct 15, 2023
Title Naughty Babe
Petition to get Aon in his own BL...
I hope that gmmtv will give Est a bl series.
1 0
Replying to Bogler™ • Oct 2, 2023
Under GMMTV but why is his project so few?
He signed the contract in gmmtv a few months ago, so let's wait gmmtv 2024, abd also he's busy in swimming and he just graduated
2 1
On Home School • Jul 13, 2023
Title Home School
I like Nani's acting in F4 Thailand, but in Home School, i don't like it. I hope that his acting in Wednesday Club will be good.
9 0
Replying to Burcu • Jul 12, 2023
Who changed it to Joong again? Gmmtv or MDL?
It's Satang again
0 1
On Wednesday Club • Jul 9, 2023
I checked this when they announced that Satang replaced Joong's character, they put Satang in the cast, but now, why they changed it to Joong again?
2 3
Replying to dahlia101 • Jul 9, 2023
I love Satang, but I was honestly really looking forward to seeing Joong here. I really love the man, and I wanted…
I checked this when they announced that Satang replaced Joong's character, they put Satang in the cast, but now, why they changed it to Joong again?
0 1
Replying to ThaiBLfan026 • May 23, 2023
Title Step by Step
Episode 7 will air next week. I just checked it.
oh they changed it, because i have checked the episode guide last night.
0 0
Replying to Amigo_Love • May 23, 2023
Title Step by Step
According to the episode schedule, there will no episode next week. Episode 7 will air on June 6th... a long waiting…
Episode 7 will air next week. I just checked it.
0 2
Replying to Drama_Dream • Apr 20, 2023
Title Bed Friend
King's mother played by whom ?Boom (character) played by whom ?
Savitree
1 0
Replying to cinto • Apr 9, 2023
Title Bed Friend
how convenient king had the connections to find a random girl that also got harassed by uea's step dad
King will do anything for Uea.
4 0
On Bed Friend • Apr 8, 2023
Title Bed Friend Spoiler
I like this episode. Finally King told his feelings to Uea.

Next episode is the curse episode
7 0
On Bed Friend • Apr 6, 2023
Title Bed Friend
I think this story is happening in real life, and this is one of my favorite Thai BL series. Net really suits for his character King. He is one of the best Thai actors, and also he is handsome. James is cute.
7 0
On Bed Friend • Apr 2, 2023
Title Bed Friend
I hope that episode 8 is much better than episode 7. I'm just watching this for Net.
3 0
On Bed Friend • Mar 26, 2023
Title Bed Friend
I cried for this episode, and I don't know if I'll watch episode 7.

King please don't think Uea likes Krit, i know that you like each other but you kept your feelings.

Net is so handsome and James is cute, i like the bed scene, so many tounge movements.
1 0
Replying to WTILK • Mar 19, 2023
Title Bed Friend
I know a lot of people don’t seem to be liking this series but it’s currently the only one all week that I…
Agree
1 0