Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2021
Replying to ProficientPoodle • Jan 18, 2024
Title Pit Babe
So Pete is an Enigma and so is Way. If they get together, they would be the most power couple that ever exists.…
Waiting for their scene.
3 3
Replying to rachanasan • Jan 13, 2024
Right, there are a whole lot of better actors in GMM and somehow they decided Sky should act with Nani, he's too…
2 of them are bl actors, and the other one is tall
1 0
On Pit Babe • Jan 13, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Pavel is a great actor. I didn't pay attention to him during 2 moons 2, but now I'm starting to like him.

I like Nut since Oxygen. He's so cute.

But there's Ping, the bias wrecker, I'm in love with him.
7 0
Replying to rachanasan • Jan 13, 2024
Right, there are a whole lot of better actors in GMM and somehow they decided Sky should act with Nani, he's too…
Some actors from gmmtv are also bad in acting.
0 2
Replying to rachanasan • Jan 12, 2024
Right, there are a whole lot of better actors in GMM and somehow they decided Sky should act with Nani, he's too…
I'm Nani's fan and I understand what you're saying, I want to give him a last chance. If his acting in this series will be the same then I want to quit to be his fan.
3 4
On Last Twilight • Jan 6, 2024
Jimmy and Sea are great actors, and they always giving their best, and the 2 series that assigned to them (Vice Versa & Last Twilight) has a good story also.
8 0
On Last Twilight • Jan 6, 2024
Jimmy and Sea are great actors, and they always giving their best, and the 2 series that assigned to them (Vice Versa & Last Twilight) has a good story also.
5 0
On Twins • Dec 29, 2023
Title Twins
I stopped at episode 5, but now I want to continue it and I will skip many parts. All I want is the love story of SpriteFirst
3 0
On Playboyy • Nov 26, 2023
Title Playboyy
I'm watching this because of Shell.
1 0
Replying to ThaiBLfan026 • Nov 22, 2023
Dew is worse than Nani, Dunk and Winny.
We have rights to comment, and you said my man is bad so that man is worse than Nani, and I noticed that since F4 Thailand, and also I saw that someone commented about Winny and Dunk, so I commented about Dew also. Please respect.
0 3
On High School Frenemy • Nov 22, 2023
I hope that Nani will improve his acting in this series. His acting is good in F4 Thailand, but his acting is bad in other series. I'm his fan but I also noticed it.

They said that Sky is a great actor.

Est, Kay, AJ, JJ and View are great also.
2 1
Replying to Juniper • Nov 22, 2023
A lot happened in this episode, and I need to wait until next week to process it. 😂😅Kong having a three-way…
I'm Nani's fan but I'm agree with you. He needs more workshop.

And also Dew.
4 0
Replying to lovepatr • Nov 22, 2023
Nani's bad acting is making me wanna take 'Homeschool' off my to watch list 😬 i think he is worse than Winny…
Dew is worse than Nani, Dunk and Winny.
1 5
Replying to Etsuki • Nov 18, 2023
Title Twins Spoiler
Btw I have a query like in this series who is top & who is the bottom ? .. (Sprite= Top /Seme , First= Bottom/…
I saw on Ryan's instagram the #FrameRyan so Sprite is the top and First is the bottom.
2 0