K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 1 day ago
Replying to Woahh • Nov 30, 2024 Title Wu Do you guys have any ideas or maybe thoughts on who you want to be in the supporting cast? For me its pahn because… Hong, Ciize, Pod, SoodYacht 1 1
On High School Frenemy • Nov 21, 2024 Title High School Frenemy Many gmmtv actors are shipping SkyNani, will we get another series from them? or they just teasing us that they're shipping them? 6 0
Replying to Crimson Husky • Nov 20, 2024 Title High School Frenemy Wow! This episode was amazing! These young actors are so incredibly talented, and I’m absolutely melting at… NaniSky ❤️❤️❤️ 2 1
Replying to rachanasan • Nov 19, 2024 Title High School Frenemy The people on this page can't even disagree with my opinion without behaving like a fricking kid. Judging me because… As a fan of Nani for 4 years, I saw his development in acting, and he improved a lot. 5 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Nov 19, 2024 Title High School Frenemy I have a very bad feeling about the ending. I hope they don't decide to give us a dramatic ending. or maybe we will get season 2 0 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Nov 19, 2024 Title High School Frenemy I have a very bad feeling about the ending. I hope they don't decide to give us a dramatic ending. I think they will end up together as boyfriends. 4 3
On High School Frenemy • Nov 19, 2024 Title High School Frenemy They will give us a surprise in the last episode haha 8 5
Replying to bebo • Nov 15, 2024 Title High School Frenemy now that we're 10 episodes in- who is your favourite character? mine is Shin Shin 😍 1 0
Replying to Li Yue • Nov 11, 2024 Title High School Frenemy I think he just doesn't want to act in any bl series... (I've heard people say that so i don't rlly know) Yeah, I saw a post last year that Sky said that he doesn't want to play in bl series. 0 3
On High School Frenemy • Nov 3, 2024 Title High School Frenemy Chadjen will go abroad with his family.I hope that Shin will forgive Saint for what happened in the past. 0 1
Replying to nonniebabe • Oct 30, 2024 Title High School Frenemy How's the series,Is Nani's acting good here ,I saw people criticizing him for acting in his last series Nani improved a lot in this series. 13 0
Replying to Mimicat • Oct 29, 2024 Title High School Frenemy Yes, they were asked in an interview about it and they said they are okay with it, even their co-stars are shipping… I hope that they will have bl series in 2025 3 7
On High School Frenemy • Oct 29, 2024 Title High School Frenemy Can I ask if Sky and Nani are comfortable that many fans are shipping them? 1 9
Replying to Chayen • Oct 24, 2024 Title High School Frenemy winny and marc guest role?? maybe one of them is Jom, Jeng's brother 0 0
Replying to E7ERNITY • Oct 23, 2024 Title High School Frenemy hahaha, i hope so too. 😭 this pairing is so hot bro. i even want them to work together forever, they both like… yeah 0 0
On High School Frenemy • Oct 23, 2024 Title High School Frenemy Please give us SkyNani bl series next year. 1 3
Replying to tlvvsu • Oct 22, 2024 Title High School Frenemy nani needs more main roles bc omg his acting just gets better and better. no shade compared to rest of f4 gang… I hope that Nani will have a bl series next year 0 0
Replying to kristy • Oct 17, 2024 Title High School Frenemy yup I've been supporting nani for a really long time and it's great to see him improve ! Me too, I'm Nani's fan since F4 Thailand. 1 0
I hope that Shin will forgive Saint for what happened in the past.