Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2021
On The Wicked Game • Nov 2, 2025
Tomorrow is Inn's birthday😀🎂
-Park_Chet's bodyguard

full name: Inn Jakkrasin Atsavatanachai
birthday: November 3, 1997
9 0
Replying to Soumo • Nov 2, 2025
Give chet and his bodyguard a dram as main lead. They're stealing spotlight 😭😭. They look so good together…
yeah imina InnTongtong or imina TongtongInn🙏🙏🙏
3 0
On The Wicked Game • Nov 2, 2025
I'm obsessed with Park and Chet more than Than and Pheem.

Inn and Tongtong should have their own bl series.
10 0
On The Wicked Game • Oct 29, 2025
ParkChet/PhakpoomChet should be the second couple here😀
InnTongTong

Inn is a new actor, but he's great and hot, hope to see him in another series.
7 0
Replying to capybawra • Oct 21, 2025
pin bitch wtf you mean by we all should end up in painlmaoooo
hi, can you give me the link with english subtitiles?
0 2
Replying to messypree • Oct 20, 2025
Same. 😁
thank you I will watch the live later, and I want to know what will happen to Sasin and Saenkaew
1 0
Replying to Rosewaffle • Oct 15, 2025
Just finished with episode 10 and I can't believe people are excusing Pin's behaviour. First off, I fully understand…
link please
0 1
Replying to gypsy_cloud • Oct 15, 2025
EP09 (English) https://nekocap.com/view/My65yaIFcaEP09 (Español) https://nekocap.com/view/G4glFJxtrDBenefits…
Please send the link of episode 10 with english subs thanks
0 1
On Love in the Moonlight • Oct 9, 2025
I like Pearl since Laws of Attraction, he is so handsome😍😍😍 Peak is so cute😍😍😍 Their chemistry is amazing❤️❤️❤️ Hope that this series will end with a happy ending🙏🙏🙏
14 1