News
On Call Boy • Jul 30, 2019
Title Call Boy
This movie tells an interesting story
3 0
Replying to indie fox • Jul 30, 2019
Article Upcoming 2019 Manga Adaptations (Part 2)
I recommend Nagi no Oitoma to everyone, it's so good. one of the best jdramas out this summer so far imo :) I'm…
It's so good
1 0
Replying to Zofia • Jul 27, 2019
Title The 8-Year Engagement
It's a happy ending!
Thank you
0 0
JojoOnDatBeat • Jul 23, 2019
Article Currently Watching: Deep In My Heart
You've convinced me , if I can find a spot to watch it I will
1 1
On Tak Woo Suk • Jul 18, 2019
Person Tak Woo Suk
I hope he gets more roles , I like his acting
16 0
Replying to ethyria • Jul 15, 2019
Title One Spring Night
I am 100% going to (re)watch it, thank you xP
I'm rewatching it too :-)
1 0
On One Spring Night • Jul 15, 2019
Title One Spring Night
I don't know about others but I really loved this drama, thus I'm rewatching it right now since its on Netflix now.
5 0
Replying to suruchikarki241 • Jul 15, 2019
Title One Spring Night
OH MY JESUS, this drama in my opinion is so good. The chemistry the two main leads had was so good and i was invested…
I would like a follow up too
0 0
Replying to John_Smith • Jul 15, 2019
Title One Spring Night Spoiler
There's so many unanswered questions and moments in the future I long for that One Spring Night me with.Does Young-jae…
I feel the same exact way, I got so invested in everyone in this drama. I want to know if he passed his exam, I want to know about Seo-In and her baby, and how Ji-ho and Jeong-in's father got along. Sigh... I wish for a second season I know I'm not going to get.
3 1
Replying to ayeshuh • Jul 13, 2019
Title Hirugao: Love Affairs in the Afternoon
romance typically is not my cup of tea, and im not sure what i was expecting from a drama revolving around extramarital…
So it ends badly for everyone then?
0 0
Old_Anime_Lady • Jul 13, 2019
Article Founder of Johnny's Entertainment, Kitagawa Johnny Dies at 87
Thanks for the info, I don't follow entertainment news from Japan that much anymore. I'm interested what changes will come for the company in the future.
2 0
Replying to Old_Anime_Lady • Jul 2, 2019
Article Jeana's Drama Bad Boys With A Side Of Anti-Hero
KAMEEEEEE! Was going to let this scroll by cause chances are no jdramas BUT then I spotted my Warbling Cat detective…
I love your your Kame , lol. I love him too :-)
2 1
Replying to Monette • Jun 14, 2019
Title One Spring Night
...OMG!...am going crazy after watching the preview for next week.. i just can't wait for the hug and a kiss!!!!
Me too , it's insane how excited this drama is making me
4 0
Replying to ephemeral • Jun 14, 2019
Title One Spring Night
OMG THE PREVEIW FOR NEXT EPISODE OMG HOW CAN I WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK AND THE SCENE WHEN JUNG IN SHOWED JI HO THE…
The emotions in that scene OMG, I just love how she is with his son too
4 0
Replying to ephemeral • Jun 13, 2019
Title One Spring Night
OMG TODAY'S EPISODE MADE ME CRY AND THE SCENE WHEN THEY WERE EATING DINNER AND HE USED THE SAME CHOPSTICK WOW…
That was such a good scene
2 0
On Search: WWW • Jun 6, 2019
Title Search: WWW
Amazing first episode , I love how the women all are so bad-ass.
6 0
Old_Anime_Lady • May 25, 2019
Article Currently Watching: In Hand
I'm definitely going to watch
2 0
cheshire • May 25, 2019
Article 4 Underappreciated Korean Dramas You Should Check Out [Part. 2]
I loved Heard It Through The Grapevine
4 0
Replying to jxsilicon9 • May 25, 2019
Title The Secret Life of My Secretary
This is pretty screwed up that she is using his disease to trick him.I guess the writers are trying to justify…
She isn't tricking him for malicious intent but I don't like the deception either . I hope it doesn't go on for long.
2 0
Old_Anime_Lady • Apr 5, 2019
Article Recycle, Rework, Rewatch: Death Note
I loved Matsuyama Kenichi's L and I have avoided Netflix's Death Note. I watched all the movies but haven't watched the drama.
4 0
