Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Jamaica
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: October 13
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 1, 2019
Replying to Thandy • 6 days ago
I wished it had went the fantasy route , that would have been neat
He was so annoying for real
1 0
Replying to Thandy • 6 days ago
This drama did not have me fully engaged , like it was good up to episode 6 for me but after that I was trying…
I haven't watched Kiss or Kill , was it good other than the confusing ending ?
1 1
Replying to KioroDjirane • 9 days ago
A bit of a miss for me. Mostly because it seems I had completely wrong expectation about this drama. They sold…
Same reason I won’t rate it either . I was so frustrated by the end of this drama and I only finished cause I hate leaving dramas unfinished if I don’t have to . They blamed Big Jane for every bloody thing , and yes I know he’s morally grey but that don’t mean he’s at fault for everything, I was so annoyed with that . Big Jane should’ve been a real devil and apparently the book readers say we missed out on Big Jane being a real red flag . Perhaps this should’ve been adapted into a CBL instead cause CBL do great red flags 🚩
0 0
Replying to Mizuki • 9 days ago
How many of us got a shocked after watching Episode 12 the twisted plot. I don't want to spoiled so I won't say…
This drama did not have me fully engaged , like it was good up to episode 6 for me but after that I was trying to finish and see how it ends . So I didn’t feel the same as you .
1 3
Replying to Ana Rita • 9 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
so much potential.. the whole favors thing never got explained lol and why tf did he buy jane's parents house…
Big Jane was going to give them the money but Little Jane said no and that he had helped enough already so he compromised by buying the house so he can give them the money
1 0
Replying to _Shinigami_ • 9 days ago
.....😩 At first, it was an absolute “Yay!”, but unfortunately, the last four or so episodes turned into…
I really love Big Jane
4 0
Replying to dramaguzzler • 9 days ago
Reading the syn i thought this show is fantasy and jane Patrick would be some satan character, literally. Also,…
I wished it had went the fantasy route , that would have been neat
5 2
Replying to kiwi • 9 days ago
Lil' Jane keeps on frustating me! BOY PICK WHICH SIDE U ON. If you don't wanna be with him, then don't. Why do…
Little Jane pisses me off so much , like boy be for real . Big Jane is a gray character but he loves Little Jane , although idk why because Little Jane gets on all my bloody nerves .
2 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 9 days ago
I was annoyed with this and not because of the acting or the production or anything like that . The characters that annoyed me the most Little Jane always blaming Big Jane for some shit ; P’Dan sticking his nose where it want needed , and Little Jane’s brother who loves causing problems and taking accountability for his actions.
13 0
Replying to kat kat • 9 days ago
forced myself to finish the last ep today, x2 some scenes even the NC scenes lmao cause I just had enough of this…
I had the same problems
3 0
Replying to Thandy • 11 days ago
Did you watch it ?
I thought you had went on and watched it since it’s been so long
0 0
Replying to durii • 25 days ago
Person Lee Jin Wook
such a great actor. Its a shame that he has rape allegations. I used to like him until I recently found out he…
Yeah , based on what I read , he only won the case because of the court’s misogyny. It’s sounds like he coerced the woman into sex or something.
3 1
Replying to BB212 • 29 days ago
Title Nour
They're using AI so not watching this one anymore.
Knowing about the AI use turns me off about watching it also
3 0
Replying to weinanas • 29 days ago
It says it’s a romance? Is it a gay romance? Romance between whom?
I haven't watched it but at a glance it seems like a love triangle kinda thing and a straight romance
0 0
Replying to lulu • 29 days ago
does it really matter if this is bl or not???? a good story is a good story, and so far the first two eps are…
It matters if one wants to watch BL , some people only watch BLs . I watch everything and I still check to see what its giving first before watching .
3 0
Replying to dank_by • 29 days ago
Will there be a love triangle or not?
That's what it seems like on a first glance , a love triangle
0 0
On Mr. Fanboy • 30 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
I loved all that tension , delicious . I’m looking forward to the rest of this drama. Great first ep.
5 0