News Replying to addicted_2_dramas • Jul 8, 2026
Title Knot
am I the only one that was upset he forgot his muffins???!!!
Yes, I'm upset he didn't eat or drink anything
0 0
Replying to TempestChani • Jul 8, 2026
Title Knot
I'm a huge fan of omegaverse, and was (still am, despite this) super excited for this show, but they are leaning…
I agree with you there . I'm still going to watch but my expectations have been lowered.
0 1
Replying to KSM4 • Jul 8, 2026
Title Knot
It's beyond easy to make an ABO rough, frenzied, animalistic sex scene look hot instead of weird...
I agree with you there, like have they never read a good heat/rut scene or something
1 0
Replying to Mariana • Jul 8, 2026
Title Knot
I would love the sex scenes if only there was more sexyness in them... I know omegaverse sexual intercourse has…
I don't like the choreography choices they made with this scene at all. It was wild but not omegaverse-like wild , like the rolling around in clothes for so long for one thing . It could've been better.
2 0
Replying to Another • Jul 8, 2026
Title Knot
idk i get that, i think my problem is they try to go for feral, but didnt go full out, it became a bit cringythe…
I agree with everything you said, like we get it that they were trying to express how chaotic the event was but the scene could've been better choreographed.
1 1
Replying to Pink • Jul 8, 2026
Title Knot
I just don’t understand how Phatsa could have gone all his 24 years of living without knowing about ABO. Was…
That's also my question, like how did he not know if its the world he lives in .
1 0
Replying to Naomi_Klahn • Jul 8, 2026
Title Knot
OMG! the subtitles are sooooo bad!
It was worse before , its better now even though it still needs improvement
2 1
Replying to Novae • Jul 8, 2026
Title Knot
i love you
Deep In is awesome
0 0
Replying to only for the gays • Jul 8, 2026
Title Knot
okay so idk much about omegaverse, so can anyone suggest me some novels to read so i can understand it perfectly;…
Honeythorn by Marina Vivancos , Ugly by Roe Horvat , Unnatural by Alessandra Hazard
0 0
Replying to KSM4 • Jul 8, 2026
Title Knot
I'm a fan of ABO and I disagree. A lot of what they are showing has very little to do with it, including the sex…
I agree, as a fan of ABO , so far I'm somewhat disappointed .
5 0
Replying to yellowrose • Jul 8, 2026
Title Knot
Being an omega is literally the worst thing ever. I cannot get into omegaverse because I cannot stand a thought…
I'll keep watching but the alpha's treatment of the omega in this drama frustrates me so much. I love abo and omegaverse but it can triggering.
0 1
Replying to Fariza • Jul 8, 2026
Title Knot
This is exactly why we shouldn't rely on ratings. 😭 I was so excited for a new ABO but it ended up being such…
I agree , the plotline needed a better write
3 0
Replying to Cinnamonbxx • Jul 6, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
Nah cause I really have an imp exam in a week why am I here😭
Good luck with your exams :-)
2 0
Replying to Robbie • Jul 6, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
Episode 7 is set two months after the events of episode 6. In the first hotel scene Qinglang says to Changyang…
I felt that abruptness too and I went back to rewatch ep 6 to make sure I didn't miss anything. I think though they argued they still love each other and eventually they missed each other too much to stay apart. When they got back together , them making out and everything was the reconciliation - like there wasn't a big formal apology or anything .
2 0
Replying to Crimson moon • Jul 6, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
Changyang is the standard you guys.The way he shit down his parents lol
I love his straightforwardness , though it is a bit too blunt how he spoke with them but sometimes that's how one has to be with some parents.
3 0
Replying to Spring Day • Jul 6, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
just started it and ....um , not sure how to feel about it but I'm sure I'll like it more with each episode (…
It gets so good the more you watch
2 0
On A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream • Jul 6, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
Such a beautiful drama, the music , the scenery - love it. I love the preparations they do with the teas and coffee.
9 1
Replying to Dar20 • Jun 29, 2026
Title Deep In
The after credit scenes are Well worth it!!! 👍🏼
I just realized i missed those because my Viki automatically goes to the next ep. I had to go back and watch them.
1 0
Replying to JAMCOabc123 • Jun 28, 2026
Title The Lie We Lived In
In the last few seconds of the final episode, I was half expecting the crack of a sniper rifle to ring through…
Yeah , honestly that would've happened in the earlier BL era for sure
4 0
Replying to Moss03 • Jun 19, 2026
Title The Lie We Lived In
I should’ve waited until it was over to start this ITS SO GOOD I CANT WAIT ANOTHER WEEK I WILL GO INSANE also…
I'm so annoyed with myself that I didn't wait until it was finished
4 1
