News
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
Starting episode 8, these perverted old bastards are really pissing me off. That boy is dead and he just said…
Your comment making me laugh , but yes to all of it
1 0
Replying to NLE • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
Yes, it felt incredibly realistic. I'm saying this from a guy's perspective as well. The intimacy, chemistry,…
I like that you also thought it was realistic from a guy's perspective
1 0
Replying to NLE • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
Toptap, who played Jay, was only 21 when he filmed this series. He once said that if he didn't get the role in…
I keep getting wowed by how well he acts , I also hope he gets many more lead roles because he's really good at it
3 0
Replying to BoyLoveFan • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
Everything was perfectly done.Everyone deserves an award. The Actors The Director The Camera personThe Sound person…
So true , perfection
2 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
yo bro!!!!! WTF?!!!!!! WHAT DA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK!!!!! Yoooooooooooooo🫢🫣🫣🫣😱😱😱😱😱😱😱…
The absolute best - it was DELICIOUS
3 0
Replying to BLover • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
The best NC scene in the history of BL, they made sure to finger first, and Sun's facial and vocal expressions…
It was so beautiful , like my heartrate went up - it so so good and that moment he remembered when he made the karma comment - so so ugh I love it
2 0
Replying to MostlyBLBoy • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
episode 8• WHO WAS THAT 😨 • CEO's first bus ride 🚌 • He is not taking the bus back 😂 He's calling…
I love this
2 0
Replying to Dar20 • Jul 17, 2026
Title Deep In
What do you all think will 2026 go down in BL history as china's year? 🏆🤔
It's really looking like it for real
4 0
On Deep In • Jul 17, 2026
Title Deep In
I'm already sad about this drama ending , I love it so much
13 1
Replying to Lexes99 • Jul 14, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Haha. I dont think that many ppl here are old enough to know what you are talking about, or they just havent heard…
Don't be like that, we aren't that old
0 1
Replying to ifunanya • Jul 13, 2026
Title The Servant Prince
I am loving this drama... Foreallllll
Me too
1 0
Replying to Ms Jackson • Jul 13, 2026
Title The Servant Prince
Wow! Its so good!!!! Its reminding me of Hira and Kiyoi.
It does for real
1 0
Replying to Anatic • Jul 13, 2026
Title The Servant Prince
Looking forward for the next episode!
Me too
1 0
On Ordinary Love • Jul 13, 2026
Title Ordinary Love
I like this one already , as an awkward person I feel represented . Plus I love Furukawa Yuki .
3 1
Replying to llyzzz • Jul 9, 2026
Title Double Helix
have they never heard of moving on
LOL , they've never heard of that
0 0
Replying to Fangirl1973 • Jul 9, 2026
Title Double Helix
I finally finished watching it after stopping at episode 4 and waiting for the series to finish. I was worried…
My hate for his brother lasted throughout the whole drama
1 1
Replying to Elizabeth_Sebastian • Jul 9, 2026
Title Double Helix
this was my first BL drama. I finished it in one sitting. I‘m so sad it’s over. 😭 absolutely loved the…
This is a strong dark themed one , interesting for a first BL . Good that you enjoyed it though.
1 1
Replying to KSM4 • Jul 9, 2026
Title Double Helix
I'm pretty sure there are more series with healthy couples than vice versa. As a fan of dark romances, I'm delighted…
The drama ending is different than the novel ending ?
1 4
Replying to KingKlaus • Jul 9, 2026
Title Double Helix
I'm at ep 10 and at this point I've got no idea where the fuck this is going
It's such a wild ride
3 0
Replying to Blackdream • Jul 8, 2026
Title Knot
The scenario seems like a knitting of loopholes ! It's a total see through shirt XDD... you can feel it's pretty…
Unfortunately , a strong writer perhaps wasn't in budget and yes the translations need work.
1 0
