News
Replying to woof0123 • 30 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
The tropes used are some of my favs I'm very fond of the enemies to lovers and CelebrityxFan my interest is peaked.
Same
2 0
Replying to KingTyrik • Aug 30, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
It took Chat 11 episodes to finally find out what Tinn & Phob had going on 🤣
He's so dense lol
2 1
Replying to Sunny • Aug 29, 2026
Title The Servant Prince
good that i overlooked the rating, cause i absolutely adored Naoya and Takaaki's dynamics, and how their relationship…
I adored their relationship too, it was a really good watch
6 1
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 12, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Big Jane reminds me of Yoo Jung from the kdrama Cheese in the Trap
2 0
On Love Stage!! • Aug 6, 2026
Title Love Stage!!
It was okay
0 0
Replying to S A I N T - H A Z E • Aug 1, 2026
Title Deep In
im going to miss them so much 😭
Me too
2 0
Replying to oddsare • Jul 31, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
I really love how Qing Lang saves Chang Yang in his phone: 碳纤维, 小碳子, 猎人 all together. Carbon fiber,…
Thank you so much for this explanation, I really appreciate it🙂. I wish I was better at learning languages.
1 1
On Love Me If You Dare • Jul 27, 2026
Title Love Me If You Dare
I remember I watched this many years ago , I can't even remember when but I know I enjoyed it a lot.
1 0
Replying to deedee • Jul 25, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
Lu Xiao Fan was almost there, I was hoping for redemption and then back again. I really want to see this character…
His doormatness is turning me off, I’m not into humiliation kink at all
2 1
On Love Class Season 3 • Jul 22, 2026
Title Love Class Season 3
The ending was disappointing - rushed and lackluster . I liked the drama mostly , the second couple were really good.
8 0
Replying to boou • Jul 22, 2026
Title Love Class Season 3
It started off well, especially with the second couple, but starting with the tenth episode, it all fell apart,…
Yep, totally agree with you
2 0
On The East Palace • Jul 21, 2026
Title The East Palace
I see Cho Seung Woo and I am interested in an instant
1 2
Replying to KamilaRN • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
I know everyone is talking about the NC scene, which was amazing, BUT..... with only two episodes left, I'm starting…
This is a sign that we need more eps in our dramas so we don't get rushed endings
1 0
Replying to Zizi91 • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
Who turn his eyes away from the scene 🤭me was so shy 😅
I made a lot of noise but no my eyes were locked on it - it was so beautiful
2 0
Replying to Jay • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
I just started this and I need help getting into the revenge plot can anyone explain why it's necessary cause…
One of the most reasons would be the death of his brother , I would absolutely want revenge for that and that's not the only reason.
1 0
Replying to Cilla • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
My favorite scene was when the director lady told Sun that it was director Arthur who she asked for advice and…
I liked how he smiled too
1 0
Replying to AsianDeluluFusion • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
I have quick question, this boy who was interviewed by Jay's mom and the one who was assaulted by this old fat…
I think so
0 0
Replying to Dar20 • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
Yeah Sun was like breaking entering is fine just fine! 😆
I love how casual he is about it, like its just a useful skill he has
1 0
Replying to seabreezerae • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
Hottest sex scene ever! Director Arthur's (Jay) physical beauty is outstanding. I swear, he and Sun's chemistry…
Totally
0 0
Replying to NLE • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
The start of Episode 8 made my blood boil. When the new artist joined, I never expected things to take such a…
Its sad that it happens and its probably in all aspects of the entertainment industry
0 0
