News
Replying to Terezkaaa • Jun 19, 2026
Title One Year
huh? And...huh? I do not understand? It can't be right? What the hell was that? I'm so confused, I thought they…
I feel exactly the same because what the hell!!!
1 0
Replying to WilliamBinh59 • Jun 19, 2026
Title One Year
Why does it feel like they ran out of money? This was such a bad ending for the show. I will give them point in…
Exactly , at least two more episodes were needed
2 0
On One Year • Jun 19, 2026
Title One Year
Now WTF kind of ending is that? This drama has flaws but I liked it but why the hell would they end it like that?
3 0
Replying to Casimirproteus • Jun 19, 2026
Title One Year
Wtf?
I have the same reaction
3 0
Replying to murberrytree • Jun 15, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
r/ChineseBL sub on Reddit has fansub of the 2 small theatre and episode zero of the drama. It was posted yesterday…
Okay , I'll check it out
1 0
Replying to jeonrelated • Jun 14, 2026
Title Salvation, Swallowed by the Nest
its only flaw is that it’s toooo short, i need more
it really was too short
0 0
Replying to Faii • Jun 14, 2026
Title Salvation, Swallowed by the Nest
Ah this drama...i dropped it because there was no site or app that has proper subtitles. I got so bored trying…
I watched it on Viki
1 0
Replying to rain3000 • Jun 14, 2026
Title Salvation, Swallowed by the Nest
Just finished the series, I don't know why, but I was expecting more even though it was short 9 episode drama.…
Me too , the foreshadowing was darker that what we actually got . I was somewhat disappointed about that but I liked the drama.
2 1
On Salvation, Swallowed by the Nest • Jun 14, 2026
Title Salvation, Swallowed by the Nest
I wanted more , I liked it .
4 0
Replying to fujoshisan • Jun 14, 2026
Title Payback
the music generally has main character vibes ;-) bcos it is too loud...bgm should a little less loud, i feel.....i…
I agree, it got too loud in some parts
2 0
On Payback • Jun 14, 2026
Title Payback
I need to forget that this drama exists like for three weeks because I hate waiting for each episode
6 0
On A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream • Jun 13, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
My only wish for this drama would be better subtitles so I can get all the context . I wish I could find this fan-subbed somewhere but that's very unlikely.
3 2
Replying to JoongDunks daughter • Jun 13, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
I'm obsessed with them 😭 The cinematography and the aesthetics ate everything 🧘♀️🤍 So soothing,…
So very soothing , I'm loving it
3 0
Replying to YNEH • May 25, 2026
Title Soul Mate
Honestly I only enjoyed the last episode. The rest was mostly long and boring I was really fighting for my life…
That seems like such a waste of your time though , although I’m glad you at least enjoyed some of it
0 0
Replying to Jero • May 25, 2026
Title Soul Mate
I would have rated this higher if it didn’t follow the exact same Japanese trauma porn blueprint over and…
I was looking forward to the cross-cultural aspect too but I hate tragic stories and the good parts of this drama doesn’t seem worth the watch for me , so I’m going to pass
0 1
Replying to SUPERNOVA • May 17, 2026
Title Wishing upon the Shooting Stars
I should have just waited for the last 2 episodes cause now I’m depressed. This episode was so good, but so…
If I were him , I'd be so freaked - the way I yelled when I saw no one remembered . Its stressing me out.
1 0
On Crazy Love, Moo-Moo! • May 10, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo!
Where are we watching this legally ?
2 7
Replying to Hennessy26 • May 5, 2026
Title Wu
Omg bromance
although I like the fantasy aspect but...
1 0
Replying to kipuka • May 4, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
tf is kind of ending is that???????
Exactly , like I was confused - it just ended like that ....
3 0
Replying to Justimon2070 • Apr 12, 2026
Title Life in Smokey Blue
It is not subbing yet
Its subbed on Gagaoolala
4 0
