Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Jamaica
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: October 13
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 1, 2019
Replying to inmyrare • Feb 7, 2026
did it though really? it was portraying burnout and was good and everything but isn't the ending literally covered…
Exactly , it was rushed , even if they were going to get back together it was to soon for that . That ending doesn't seem congruent with the prior episode and how the characters were relating .
1 0
Replying to Len • Feb 7, 2026
Title Burnout Syndrome Spoiler
Apart from the - we all know who is going to end up with who - ending, this was such a well written story. I really…
I would have rather if they had changed from the usual ship ending because I think Jira should've ended the drama alone even if there would've like oh he might get back together with Koh in the future kinda thing. It would've made more sense to me based on the character behaviors, because they had broken and it felt too soon for them to get back together at the end like that.
1 0
Replying to Roseanne24 • Feb 7, 2026
Shows usually have us rooting for the main couple to be together , with a third party getting in the way. This…
To me it wasn't depressing but more so realistic , although I think none of them needed to be with anybody because they all need to work on themselves in like therapy or something.
0 0
Replying to Esthie-vanessaGuitoumbaM • Feb 7, 2026
Title Burnout Syndrome Spoiler
Where did Koh buy his audacity? He literally hurts jira’s feelings and you expect him to run back to you. Now…
Exactly his audacity , it hurt me that Jira and him end up together because he still didn't understand the utter disrespect of him giving the AI Jira's artwork. I also thought Jira shouldn't have ended up with anybody.
2 0
Replying to blickie • Feb 7, 2026
Not every bl needs to have a second couple. After Jira, Pheem needed a friend and to heal from the heartbreak,…
Indeed , all the characters were flawed which seemed more realistic to me. The NCs were okay to me , they worked with the story being told . I enjoyed watching it .
0 0
Replying to TakoOo • Feb 7, 2026
Title Burnout Syndrome Spoiler
Kinda lost me after the 7th episode. I think it needed at least 12 episodes to properly flash out the characters…
I also felt the ending was rushed , them falling in love felt too insta-love in a way considering their rocky start . It needed a bit more episodes for real.
2 1
On Burnout Syndrome • Feb 7, 2026
I enjoyed it for the most part but I didn't want Jira to choose to be with anyone. I find that I didn't really like any one character , though Koh really pissed me off in the end more than he did in the beginning . I felt like the ending felt rushed , it needed more lead-up to that ended , it felt abrupt. I loved how Off , Gun & Dew brought their characters to life . It was a good watch .
8 0
Replying to Junonirvanablue • Feb 4, 2026
Title Peach Lover
Peach lover is 40% fruit eating promotion, 20% AI filler interludes, 20% storyline, 20% makeup 🙃
I need them to increase the storyline percentage up some
0 0
Replying to Dylan Bell • Feb 4, 2026
Title Peach Lover
This makes me sound like even more of a pervert than my comment above, but I’ve watched “My Stubborn” like…
You have a Boat/Oat body pillow lol ? really
0 1
Replying to Jewels16 • Feb 4, 2026
Title Peach Lover
I’m sorry but the 2nd couples story line is weird and their kisses are terrible, nothing I hate more than bad…
Exactly , like where is the substance of the plot , I don't like NC that much to have no storyline
1 0
Replying to lisahiatt • Feb 4, 2026
Title Peach Lover
🤣🤣🤣 it was red carpet though! lol but yes I was trying to figure out what the tickets were even for.
I also confused about the stairs, like what
3 0
On Peach Lover • Feb 4, 2026
Title Peach Lover
Look I'ma keep watching to see more of the little bit of story that I can see. There is so much sex scene fillers , like gosh. Very annoying .
1 0
Replying to Elleayez • Feb 4, 2026
Title Peach Lover
Episode 3: 60 minutes I won't get back. The weirdest, most awkward non-script havin' thing I've seen in a while.…
It was so frustrating
2 0
Replying to souphater • Jan 26, 2026
Title Peach Lover Spoiler
"...but don't you dare disrespect your father." Cracks me up that your first thought is incest when hearing…
I didn't get incestual vibes , I was thinking more so his involvement in Peach Lover would affect his father's reputation or something
1 0
Replying to Prof_Kim-Kang • Jan 24, 2026
It was a 9 in the mid series, but ended up at 8.5They did nothing wrong towards the end, but it's just that the…
Same for me too
1 0
Replying to NallieLovesKdrama • Jan 24, 2026
This reminds me of the series "Me, my husband and my husband's boyfriend" ❣️ I recommend :)
I loved that show too . Okay, I'll give this a try :-)
1 0
Replying to Thandy • Jan 19, 2026
Title Mandate
I didn't realize the age gap until I read your comment because I didn't read up on the drama , I just jumped in…
Me and Thee and To My Shore - fantastic tastes . I only waited two eps at a time for To My Shore cause the tension was killing me. I usually binge watch also. but for this one the political aspect was too heavy sometimes.
0 0
Replying to Thandy • Jan 19, 2026
Title Mandate
I didn't realize the age gap until I read your comment because I didn't read up on the drama , I just jumped in…
Its good to me , I think you should check it out . I wouldn't binge it though , like watch it slowly with your other stuff - at least that's how I watched it though all episodes are available.
0 2