Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Jamaica
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: October 13
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 1, 2019
Replying to vickiluvs • Mar 25, 2026
It’s because he was filmed, hugging, another male actor. No one knows if they actually had sexual relationships,…
It’s sad that just speculation can cause so much problems
3 0
Replying to siapia • Mar 14, 2026
Title (Love Song)
anyone know where to watch this with subs? :)
Its on dramaotaku
- oh wait there's no subs yet
1 0
Replying to Naomii • Mar 2, 2026
loved this show so much I hope to see more Shoma and Takuto dramas in the future possibly!!!
I also want them to have dramas together again in the future
2 0
Replying to josefumi • Feb 27, 2026
The fact that all the female BL fans are getting pissed clearly shows that they don’t know how it actually works…
I guess I won't read too much of the comments then because I'm loving this show so far
3 1
Replying to sparklybearsy_143 • Feb 27, 2026
Minato's love for yoghurt makes me want to try to like it too🤣 I love this gentle show! It tickles all my comfort…
Me too , its so soothing to watch - makes me all emotional
6 1
Replying to 4sian_Lov3r • Feb 27, 2026
For some reason I thought next episode was going to be the last one, glad to find out it's 11 episodes and not…
I wish it was 14 episodes or more honestly, I really like it
4 0
Replying to Goodness • Feb 17, 2026
Title Yesterday
chat! is it still confusing????
Yes, its still confusing and it feels like things won't end well
0 0
Replying to AlanaRs • Feb 17, 2026
Title Yesterday
Veir was kidnapped 3 times and people are confused about the timeline of these kidnaps. 1. the dungeon kidnap…
What???? OMG
0 0
Replying to Jar2024 • Feb 7, 2026
Dew was the star for me and he should do more BLs. He has been in other GMM series but this was his first actual…
He really should
0 0
Replying to Caccamisi • Feb 7, 2026
I was thinking they’d end up a throuple.
That would've have been messy but a nice change from the usual endings.
1 0
Replying to SandyCo • Feb 7, 2026
Title Burnout Syndrome Spoiler
The ending had me rolling my eyes. I knew that was going to happen, but even though Koch suffered for a year he…
Exactly , he pissed me off so much. Like he didn't even understand why Jira was hurt about the AI shit . He couldn't even apologize because he couldn't understand how disrespectful his actions were . Like , I'm so annoyed with the ending .
1 0
Replying to Jay • Feb 7, 2026
I don't even know what to say at this point, I just started this show with a friend recently and she made a point…
Gosh , you sound stressed out lol . I do agree that Jira needed not to be with neither of them.
1 1
Replying to Nasta R • Feb 7, 2026
Title Burnout Syndrome Spoiler
Maybe not everyone agrees but I much preferred they all remained single and sought help to deal with their issues,…
I really really wanted it to end with Jira just being with himself , even if he was still thinking of getting back with Koh , it should've been an open ending instead of the ending we got .
1 1
Replying to inmyrare • Feb 7, 2026
OffGun have been a solid pair for many years and they have many shows with happy endings, i think at least at…
I absolutely agree , like why give us episode 9 to the mess up with that ending .
0 0
Replying to surbhi • Feb 7, 2026
Dew looks like Kim young kwang.I liked their chemistry more in Theory of Love n Not Me. Liked the soundtrack n…
Yeah , the OST was really good.
0 0