Editorials
Replying to ariel alba • Feb 3, 2024
Title City of Stars
Krommatha is the Thai guy working on Zendaya. This seems to be a social network with a strong presence of Thais.…
I am sure he'll find out in ep 11.
4 2
On For Him • Feb 2, 2024
Title For Him
Maybe the non-existent plot left me after the first 3 episodes. Can someone enlighten me, what Type wants from Phai? I thought he's just a crazy ex? I admit I watch this show solely for Dew.
2 0
Replying to Bo77 • Jan 27, 2024
Title Pit Babe
https://www.iq.com/play/pit-babe-the-series-episode-11-1a77vk8p17w?lang=en_us
It's fine. Thank you so much! 🤗
1 0
Replying to Bo77 • Jan 27, 2024
Title Pit Babe
https://www.iq.com/play/pit-babe-the-series-episode-11-1a77vk8p17w?lang=en_us
Doesn't work with USA nor UK VPN for me. 😕
0 2
Replying to Bo77 • Jan 26, 2024
Title Pit Babe
https://www.iq.com/play/pit-babe-the-series-episode-11-1a77vk8p17w?lang=en_us
Nope. Not working. I am in Germany, using Thai VPN. I'm a VIP member on iQIYI. Strange... But thanks dear, I watched it somewhere else.
0 6
Replying to Bo77 • Jan 26, 2024
Title Pit Babe
https://www.iq.com/play/pit-babe-the-series-episode-11-1a77vk8p17w?lang=en_us
Link isn't working. 😭
0 10
Replying to Bo77 • Jan 26, 2024
Title Pit Babe
https://www.iq.com/play/pit-babe-the-series-episode-11-1a77vk8p17w?lang=en_us
Thank you so much!
0 0
On Pit Babe • Jan 26, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Could some kind person please share the iQIYI link for ep 11?
0 18
Replying to DarkSenshi • Jan 14, 2024
Title Playboyy
As far as I can tell HiTV has Gaga00lala's tag on it so unless its different by what region you put in [I.E thailand/Japan/USA]…
Thank you! 👍🏻 I think their imagination ran wild. Because they confirmed that the length of the episode on HiTV is exactly the same as on Gaga00Lala. 😂
0 0
Replying to DarkSenshi • Jan 14, 2024
Title Playboyy
As far as I can tell HiTV has Gaga00lala's tag on it so unless its different by what region you put in [I.E thailand/Japan/USA]…
Thank you. 👍🏻 I think their imagination ran wild. Because they confirmed that the length of the episode on HiTV is exactly the same as in Gaga00Lala. 😂
1 0
On Playboyy • Jan 14, 2024
Title Playboyy
Someone on Facebook said there is an intimate scene between Teena & Zouey in ep 7 on HiTV. Since this app is not available in my area: Is this true? Can someone confirm this, please? I thought the version on Gaga00Lala is the uncut one? Is there another version on HiTV?
0 3
Replying to CUTIEABIODUN123 • Jan 12, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Join me to watch on iQIYI! #iQIYIhttps://www.iq.com/play/m7qtin6fd4?lang=en_us&sh_pltf=4
Thank you so much!
1 0
On Pit Babe • Jan 12, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Could someone please provide the iQIYI link for episode 9? 🙏🏻
0 2
Replying to Luciddd • Jan 5, 2024
Title Pit Babe
https://www.iq.com/play/1lp8ttayeso?lang=en_us&sh_pltf=4
Thank you so much!
1 0
Replying to TanTan • Dec 31, 2023
Title Pit Babe
Alpha - have strongest abilities than any otherOmega - weaker version sometimes does not have abilities but can…
Ah, thank you. I read so many omegaverse fanfics but never heard of enigmas before.
0 0
Replying to Avery • Dec 29, 2023
Title Pit Babe
EP 7: https://www.iq.com/play/pit-babe-the-series-episode-7-f4ff8ur42g?lang=en_us
Thank you so much!
1 0
Replying to Gian • Dec 22, 2023
Title Pit Babe
https://www.iq.com/play/pit-babe-the-series-episode-6-bd5kketxs0?lang=en_us
Thank you so much!
0 0
On The Sign • Dec 16, 2023
Title The Sign Spoiler
Okay, the Doctor guy (Chalathon) looks and acts very fishy. I think he's the culprit.
11 3
Replying to Nauriya • Dec 16, 2023
Title Colorful Melody
4 episodes are out on WETV
I also only get the teaser on WeTV. 😩
1 0
Replying to KiaraEtsuko • Dec 11, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2
such a letdown after an amazing first season. it got rid of everything i loved about the previous season. chilling…
Right? I binge watched season 1 for the last two days. Now I'm starting ep 5 of season 2 and I find myself stopping again and again because the thrill is gone. It turned into a survival show. Every moment of season 1 was exciting, I was biting my nails to see what comes next. Season 2 disappoints a lot. Maybe episodes 5-8 come back with more drive, but I don't believe it...
2 0
