Editorials
Replying to TheBl00dyFl0wer • Oct 24, 2024
Title KinnPorsche
James?
Ahaha, okay. I was really confused and checked the casting list twice. 😅
1 3
Replying to mahiba • Oct 24, 2024
Title KinnPorsche
James is a VERY attractive man! ^^'Edit: I meant Mile. Mile is a very attractive man ^^'
James?
1 5
Replying to 19Stars • Oct 13, 2024
Title The Hidden Moon (Uncut Ver.)
where to watch internationally ? anywhere besides Dailymo?
It's on WeTV.
1 1
Replying to SunM • Oct 10, 2024
Title Smells Like Green Spirit
The actor who is playing Anagida role. I find him handsome. Hard to believe he is 27. He looks like he is in his…
But with 27 he still IS in his 20s. 😂
3 0
On Heavens x Candy • Oct 2, 2024
Title Heavens x Candy
Wait, why is the rating at 15+? I'm 10 minutes into that movie and it is already 18+ content. I'm not complaining, tho. Just wondering...
6 0
Replying to Smart Mouse • Sep 2, 2024
Title Live in Love
i think gaga version is uncut, 1 hr plus while wetv version only 40 min plus, i watching it with speed from 1.25x…
There are two versions on WeTV, cut and uncut.
1 0
Replying to Cez24 • Aug 13, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
On Kisskh is uncut version
Where can I watch uncut version with English subs?
0 2
Replying to JoRod • Aug 12, 2024
Title First Note of Love
I just watched the first episode and the story is completely different from the summary here. Am I missing something?
I was wondering the same.
1 0
Replying to queen_dwi • Aug 9, 2024
Title Love Enemy
Please update the fact that this series is completed
It is completed? Feels like there could be another episode.
0 0
Replying to Your Sky • Aug 7, 2024
Title Your Sky
Replying to deleted comment
I think they started filming on July 28th.
1 0
Replying to DivisiveHobgoblin12 • Jul 31, 2024
Title Knock Knock, Boys!
Hey what the hell I have only watched 10 episodes and it says this week is ep 12? When is ep 11 coming out?
On WeTV you can buy early access to episodes.
0 0
On The Hell Guard • Jul 28, 2024
Title The Hell Guard
This looks like Power Rangers 😂
3 0
Replying to trashenjoyer • Jul 5, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
Link to first episode for people who have to watch it with VPNhttps://www.iq.com/play/this-love-doesn-t-have-long-beans-episode-1-zp9b0sxbr0?lang=en_us
Thank you so much! 🙏🏻
0 0
Replying to divercia • Jul 5, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
where are we watching this? I checked my iQIYI and haven't seen it yet
Same here. I'm afraid it's geoblocked again. 😭
0 0
Replying to divercia • Jul 5, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
Okay...So on iQIYI, it releases at around 11:15. So in about 30 minutes. Excited to fill up this comment second…
I can't find it on iQIYI. Is it geoblocked again? 😩
0 3
Replying to TheBl00dyFl0wer • Jun 17, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes: Uncut Version
An intern can be the offspring of a wealthy family... 😊
I can't answer that, I'm not wealthy. 😂
0 0
Replying to TheBl00dyFl0wer • Jun 16, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes: Uncut Version
The novel is great! I recommend to read it.
You can buy it on mebmarket.com - they have the English translation.
1 1
Replying to TheBl00dyFl0wer • Jun 16, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes: Uncut Version
They don't. I read the novel
You can buy the English translation on Mebmarket.com
0 0
Replying to Usi • Jun 16, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes: Uncut Version
I think it was a solid start. I liked that the naga looked a bit more decent than all the CGI in The Sign together.But…
An intern can be the offspring of a wealthy family... 😊
0 2
Replying to Wei Wuxian • Jun 16, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes: Uncut Version
I was excited for this series because of the trailer/pilot. However, it’s so sloooow and didn’t grab me. I…
The novel is great! I recommend to read it.
2 3
