Editorials Replying to Lim Pitliy • Mar 1, 2025
Title Flirt Milk
Sorry to said, I ship the second lead couple...Pai and Rong!!!!!!!
Same! They are adorable! ❤️
1 0
Replying to mymulticoloredyouniverse • Mar 1, 2025
Title Flirt Milk
I'm still holding on for Phra Rong and Pai
Same! They are adorable! ❤️
5 0
Replying to TheBl00dyFl0wer • Feb 27, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
Can you recommend xianxia series you enjoyed?
I really loved Moonlight Mystique because of the amazing visuals. The story was good, I liked the main couple. But I need more...
0 1
Replying to launev • Feb 27, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
This is not going to be a popular comment - but it is my impression after having just finished it.It's not bad…
Can you recommend xianxia series you enjoyed?
0 3
Replying to Proj3ctX1 • Feb 12, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Starry Love
Thanks a lot. 🙂
0 0
On 609 Bedtime Story • Feb 11, 2025
Title 609 Bedtime Story
I'm on my 4th rewatch and I don't even know why. It's like parallel universe plots held some very special place in my heart. The acting is mediocre at best. But I still love this series so much. And the two endings you can choose from? I love this concept. I wish there were more shows like this! The parallel world plot is pretty good executed in my opinion.
1 0
Replying to Jungarden • Feb 11, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Ancient Love Poetry is one of the most stunning shows for sure
Thank you. 🙂
0 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Feb 10, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Is there any other Xianxia series that is as visually beautiful as this one? I need recommendations, please. 🙏🏻
2 4
Replying to flyxx k • Jan 27, 2025
Title Lover Merman
I've been waiting for this for a year already, when will it come 😭☹️
I think they just started filming this one.
4 0
Replying to ai_tawinan • Jan 24, 2025
Title Eternal Butler
Anyone notice that the man who play Zhen Qun (Hung Yan Siang) is 12 year older that his partner (Lawrence Lo)??
So? 🤔
4 0
On The Boy Next World: Uncut • Jan 5, 2025
Title The Boy Next World: Uncut
I read the novel and loved it. And I really hope they are following it. 🙏🏻Episode 1 was great so far!
3 0
On Fourever You (Uncut Ver.) • Dec 12, 2024
Title Fourever You (Uncut Ver.)
I really thought I mixed up the episodes and accidentally rewatched ep 10. Why is there the exact same scene with the fight behind the bar in both episodes??? Bad editing? 🤔
4 1
On Nina Nutthacha Jessica Padovan • Dec 2, 2024
Person Nina Nutthacha Jessica Padovan
I'm watching Death Whisperer (1) right now and damn, she's absolutely AMAZING. I know her from Love Sea. She is very talented and I wish her an amazing career!
3 0
Replying to Gian • Nov 29, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
direct link https://www.iq.com/play/spare-me-your-mercy-episode-1-1e3q3w4ts14?lang=en_us
Thank you!
0 0
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Nov 28, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
It seems to be geoblocked on iQIYI? It's obviously out but I cannot find it. 😭
0 3
Replying to Julia_DawnPearl • Nov 26, 2024
Person Aou Thanaboon Kiatniran
And we still have no AouBoom lead series 😭😭
I am heartbroken
7 1
Replying to Leticevic • Nov 20, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
I liked the first episode, KantBison were strong from the start I feel like I will be disappointed at one point…
100% agree on the stickers!! They could even use a temporary tattoo pen and it would look more realistic.
4 1
On Every You, Every Me • Oct 27, 2024
Title Every You, Every Me Spoiler
Waaaaaaaaiiiiiittttt, I was bawling my eyes out while watching ep 4. 😭 But what was that end? I am confused. Top and Mick are AMAZING!
3 1
Replying to TheBl00dyFl0wer • Oct 26, 2024
Title KinnPorsche
James?
Out of these two I prefer Mile. But overall my favorite in this show is Bible.
2 1
Replying to Kalikiki • Oct 24, 2024
Title Pit Babe: Uncut
Sooo true 🤦🤦I dont know why they could not have gotten a better person to play the role like nut or someone…
In the novel Charlie is a big bulky guy, but kinda stupid. Body-wise Pete actor (Ping) would be perfect as Charlie. Nut is prefect as Way, tho.
3 1
