Editorials
On Nef Rattanan Sukubol • Sep 3, 2025
Person Nef Rattanan Sukubol
Does he have an Instagram account?
0 2
Replying to TheBl00dyFl0wer • Aug 15, 2025
Title Eternal Love
Does it have a happy end?
Thank you 😊
1 0
Replying to Rational binger • Aug 14, 2025
Title Eternal Love
Another wonderful rewatch. This is the one that got me hooked on C-costume dramas. Yehua, there are no words to…
Does it have a happy end?
0 2
On The Promise of the Soul • Aug 8, 2025
Title The Promise of the Soul
At first I found this series very awkward. Now tho? I love it. The chemistry of the leads is amazing and I really love the story. ❤️
14 0
Replying to KingTyrik • Jul 24, 2025
Title Doctor's Mine
Puntakarn Weeravatesakul
Thank you! 😊
0 0
Replying to 77Lock • Jul 21, 2025
Title Doctor's Mine
I’ve not seen him in anything before but he reminds me of Bom Tanawat Uthaikitwanit from I Will Knock You &…
You are right, thank you!!!
1 0
Replying to KingTyrik • Jul 20, 2025
Title Doctor's Mine
Puntakarn Weeravatesakul
Thank you
0 2
Replying to KingTyrik • Jul 20, 2025
Title Doctor's Mine
Puntakarn Weeravatesakul
Thank you. He doesn't have a MDL profile? Did he play somewhere else? I feel I've seen him before.
1 4
On Doctor's Mine • Jul 20, 2025
Title Doctor's Mine
Who is the guy playing Doc's brother Mud? He looks so familiar...
1 8
Replying to Alondra • Jul 15, 2025
Title Ancient Love Poetry
It's happy enough considering their difficult journey
Thank you! 😊
1 0
Replying to Alondra • Jul 14, 2025
Title Ancient Love Poetry
It's happy enough considering their difficult journey
Thank you
1 2
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 13, 2025
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Does this have a happy end? I am not ready for another C-Trauma ending. 😭
2 4
Replying to Sheherezada • Jul 13, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Comments suggest that even though series did a good job by explaining ABO universe laws, many people who have…
I never heard of Enigma before. Pit Babe was the first series to introduce Enigmas to me. And I read a shit ton of omegaverse fanfics before, like hundreds. Buuuut, I read of Sigmas, which can turn their own gender to alpha or omega when they meet their prefect partner. They live as Betas, but they know they are special, because they are the rarest known gender.
1 1
Replying to Eleni • Jul 6, 2025
Title Season of Love in Shimane
I liked the series a lot. It had good NCs, yes, but also the couples had chemistry as well. I just...I didn't…
I had the same feeling about the last episode. I even fast forwarded some parts, which I never did in previous episodes. It felt like a show-off of the sponsors. Not even the bathroom scene in the beginning could make up for the lame end. I hope and pray for another season. 🙏🏻
8 0
Replying to Ukasha 002 • Jul 5, 2025
Person Aon Akadech Jaroonsot
he's so amazing, loved him more when I followed his tiktok videos, he deserves to lead somewhere
And hopefully not a villain role. He's so cute. I love his Tiktok videos. ❤️
4 0
Replying to oddsare • Jun 6, 2025
Title Mission to the Moon
Oh bestie. This show is like a BL smoothie—one part ghost story, one part reincarnation trauma, three parts…
OMG Your summary is on point! 😂🤣 Please update this post!!!
1 1
Replying to vidalme01 • May 29, 2025
Title Eye Contact
I don’t think they are related in anyway, it seem like two different show combined into one. Only time will…
But didn't that high school guy with the glasses (forgot his name) show up at the bar in ep 1? Or am I mistaken? I'm too lazy to rewatch... 😅 So it must be connected to the main story somehow.
1 1
Replying to misspulane • May 19, 2025
Title Season of Love in Shimane
Oh my word! Twins!! 🥰😍Who's who?? 🤔🤫
Pan has softer features, Plai has a pointy nose and smaller lips.
1 0
Replying to NLE • May 19, 2025
Title Season of Love in Shimane
Continuation after 1 year.
It is... 😂
2 3
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • May 18, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
Just finished watching, after postponing for several times, since I have known the ending. The drama I started…
Does this have a happy ending? 🥺 Or is it the typical C-Trauma ending?
0 1
