Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Mars
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 5, 2021
Replying to Peephole • Sep 3, 2021
Title Wang's Family Spoiler
Did you copy my comment 😂. I said the exact same thing https://kisskh.at/profile/7409992/feeds/1lQwYCR
That depends on your perspective.
For some it is good and some consider it not so happy.
Personally I feel like 1st half is good as it focus on every character but the second half is kind of meh for me.
2nd half is more focused towards 1st daughter, her husbands and their past and present.
0 5
Replying to Peephole • Aug 31, 2021
Did you copy my comment 😂. I said the exact same thing https://kisskh.at/profile/7409992/feeds/1lQwYCR
Not you and me 🙄
Grandma has the copyright of this 😆😂
3 7
Replying to A.n. • Aug 26, 2021
It was Lee Il Hwa's voice in today's episode wasn't it....as Gyeo-ul's mom ?!?!
Yes, they already confirmed it and also her cameo is coming in the upcoming episodes
3 0
On Park Ha Na • Jul 25, 2021
Person Park Ha Na
Happy Birthday !!
Loved your special appearance in Convenience Store Restaurant :)
0 1
Replying to ni01hi • Jul 21, 2021
Haha, I can understand. Even it's pain for me to wait one week for the next episode. I just want to skip all this…
Same here !!!
I'm a binge watch kind of person but this year it seems like I'm watching mostly on going show.
And the waiting is really painful but at the same time each episode is more memorable because I keep thinking about it throughout the week and making fake scenario in my head 🤣😆😂
1 0
Replying to Lulu • Jul 21, 2021
Photo Photo
I think it's supposed to be the flashback when he pulls her out of the water when they first met, but I don't…
Agree! There was no raining at that time and the scene passes very quickly.
I saw come cut clips on YouTube maybe they also cut this scene too.
0 1
On I’ll Become Rich • Jul 20, 2021
Finally !!!
We're getting something of Yoon So Hee
and the fact that both of them are best friends in real life make this combo more interesting !
0 0
Replying to Clementine • Jul 3, 2021
I don't mind Ik Sun living with a male and having a male best friend. My main concern is actually something more…
Finally some one said that
I'm also more concern about her not asking anything related to his life.
6 0
Replying to TheBlackMagicWoman • Jun 30, 2021
Person Cha Hak Yeon
30 years...........................Give me sometime to progress that. . .How come all of them look 17 :/
31 with a face of 17 year old.
How it feels to be god's favorite :(
2 12
On Oh My Boss • Jun 30, 2021
Title Oh My Boss
Saw some clips on YouTube and only going to watch this one because of ML.
going to endure clingy/stupid FL, bad acting, and everything else.
2 0
Replying to EternalSunshineOfTheSpot • Jun 8, 2021
Title Youth of May Spoiler
I feel very bad for Myung Hee,obviously any young person dying would be a tragedy but this one left an extra bitter…
The one who wanted to leave would stay there,in the cold ground,forever.
0 0
On Fly, Again • Jun 8, 2021
Title Fly, Again
Super excited for his drama !!
Just cast a suitable FL, Please !!
0 0
On Wei Da Xun • Jun 7, 2021
Person Wei Da Xun
Someone give this man a romantic role.
What are you doing guys !!
2 0