Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Mars
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 5, 2021
On Yoo Teo • Mar 10, 2021
Person Yoo Teo
I'm heart broken he is not the main lead opposite SHK
I was super excited to see their pairing onscreen.
4 1
Replying to TheBlackMagicWoman • Mar 8, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess Spoiler
Noother people love Main leads but their love remain strong.
Just one psychotic dumb girl who is not even that relevant.
1 1
Replying to The White Truck of Doom • Mar 5, 2021
Is China Zone finished subbing all eps? It seems to stop at Ep 57 unless they are requiring people to pay to see…
last episode is going to go live on 15 march
1 0
Replying to llll_09 • Mar 3, 2021
Title Crime Puzzle
I really feel the same
Hi5
Go Ah Sung is one of my fav actress. So really looking forward to her new drama.
1 0
On Crime Puzzle • Mar 2, 2021
Title Crime Puzzle
If this casting is true then this is going to be my most anticipating drama for this year.
4 2
Replying to Amba • Mar 1, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess Spoiler
Why? What's wrong with the ending?
Nothing just need for romance and detail description of her pregnancy scene
2 1
Replying to pewpewmew • Feb 25, 2021
-Zitan refuses to escape but he also doesn’t want to die at the hands of rebels, so he asks Awu to kill him…
Thankyou so much for summarizing these episodes for us.
Only regret I have is not getting kissing or some romantic moments for last couple of episodes.
1 2
On Zhou Yi Wei • Feb 25, 2021
Person Zhou Yi Wei
You just outnumbered everyone.
I just wish that you know how much space you're occupying in my mind and heart too XD
Hope all the love from international audiences is reaching to you and you soon appear in another drama.
Thankyou for giving us XQ
7 0
Replying to Lailamajnun • Feb 24, 2021
Sorry dear. I watched ep 60 just to continue from ep 59. QX is bae for life....when appeared and saved the day.....my…
I am looking forward to "The Sword and The Brocade"
Hope that does not disappoint me.
0 0
Replying to Lailamajnun • Feb 23, 2021
Sorry dear. I watched ep 60 just to continue from ep 59. QX is bae for life....when appeared and saved the day.....my…
QX raised the bar so high that I'm having difficulty in watching any other show.
Tried watching "All out of love" and my frustration levels are super high and dropped it after 16 episodes.
1 2