Editorials
Replying to NewStar • Mar 29, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
Is it worth watch? I have not seen lee minho in anything for ages?
I loved it, watch it. I had this on my watchlist, but then I saw the ratings were so low. I almost did not watch it. I’m glad I did.
4 0
On Little Women • Oct 21, 2022
Title Little Women
This was a really great show, worth the watch.
8 0
Replying to Qila Ibrahim • Jun 18, 2022
Title Big
Is this drama based on movie Big (1988)?
I don’t think so
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Feb 2, 2022
Article Beta iOS & Android Mobile Apps Now Available For ALL Users!
I just had a pop up the beta is expired:(
5 1
On Secret Garden • Jan 3, 2022
Title Secret Garden
I love this show, I found it so hilarious, and very sad. Great watch. Very enjoyable.
0 0
