News
On Gong Do Yu • Jul 5, 2025
Person Gong Do Yu
He's also in the movie Winter in Sokcho.
1 0
On Han Seo Jin • Sep 4, 2017
Person Han Seo Jin
Loved her in Exo Next Door! She was so cute with red cheeks.
1 0
On Yoon Jong Hoon • May 15, 2014
Person Yoon Jong Hoon
Man I hated him in Monstar but I'm LOVING him in Emergency Couple!
1 0
Shaza • Feb 14, 2014
Article If Only... Kimi ni Todoke had a Korean Version
I love all the choices you made for characters!
2 0
On Let's Eat • Jan 22, 2014
Title Let's Eat
DooJoon's acting is way better than JunHyung's in Monstar.
11 0
Replying to ThierryMyst • Dec 12, 2013
Title The Heirs
HELP!! My computer died a few weeks ago so I lost the link to a great website someone once posted to watch Heirs.…
Thanks! A lot better quality on this site. :)
0 0
On The Heirs • Dec 11, 2013
Title The Heirs
HELP!! My computer died a few weeks ago so I lost the link to a great website someone once posted to watch Heirs. Any suggestions?
0 0
Replying to Meg1014 • Nov 21, 2013
Title The Heirs
Ok, watching episode 13 raw peaked my interest. I need subs now! What are you saying Choi Young Do?!
Thanks! The site I normally watch Heirs on had a really f'ed up playback with dubbing & subbing this time. This really helps me out. :)
0 0
On The Heirs • Oct 18, 2013
Title The Heirs
I have to admit to squealing when I saw Heechul! ;)
4 0
catnip • Oct 16, 2013
Article If Harry Potter Was A Korean Drama
You had me laughing my ass off with this article but I would LOVE to see this! JGS and SJS would just make me fall even more in love with Snape and Sirius!
1 0
Livvy • Sep 4, 2013
Article Anime That Should Be Made into Drama: Pt. 2
I'd watch Blood+ solely for Kim Jae Wook!
1 0
Replying to ELF12 • Oct 7, 2012
Title Panda and Hedgehog
OMG! IT ENDS TOMORROW!i just finished watching episode 15 and i bawled my eyes out. can't wait till tomorrow!
Glad to see I wasn't the only one who bawled! I think I cried through 90% of the show!
0 0
Replying to ThierryMyst • Sep 28, 2012
Title To the Beautiful You
Who sings the ending theme song?
Thank you so much!
0 0
On To the Beautiful You • Sep 27, 2012
Title To the Beautiful You
Who sings the ending theme song?
1 0