News
Replying to Thisguy2011 • Aug 10, 2016
Title I Need Romance Season 3
Well that most definitely was what is was no doubt about it. I could've gone without all the sex (talk and acts)…
I do like scifi
0 0
Replying to Thisguy2011 • Aug 8, 2016
Title I Need Romance Season 3
Well that most definitely was what is was no doubt about it. I could've gone without all the sex (talk and acts)…
I don't come to asain drama looking for REAL LIFE. There is plenty of that in real life. Also I'm an American too.
0 0
On Say "I Love You" • Dec 12, 2015
Title Say "I Love You"
I had no idea they made this. I love this anime
0 0
Replying to Thisguy2011 • Nov 27, 2015
Title My Lady Boss, My Hero
This must be watched. It must be watched by me. The only question is where.
Nope :(
0 0
Replying to Raizel • Oct 20, 2015
Title Born to Love You
Would be a cute movie if the girl was not just 18... I'm pretty sure the movie would still be very wonderful even…
I'm a diligent procrastinator lol
1 0
Replying to Raizel • Oct 19, 2015
Title Born to Love You
Would be a cute movie if the girl was not just 18... I'm pretty sure the movie would still be very wonderful even…
actually i don't think i watched it after all. Maybe i couldn't find it?
0 0
On Marry Me, Mary! • Sep 30, 2015
Title Marry Me, Mary! Spoiler
Why did it have to get so dumb at the end. I hate when they force the last misunderstanding. Ruins a great drama like this one
3 0
On Han Groo • Mar 8, 2015
Person Han Groo
As she gets excited or angry her voice starts sounding a bit like an angry bird squaking. For some reason I find this cute.
0 0
On I Need Romance Season 3 • Dec 25, 2014
Title I Need Romance Season 3
Well that most definitely was what is was no doubt about it. I could've gone without all the sex (talk and acts) it was more like watching an American sitcom
1 5
On My Lady Boss, My Hero • Dec 16, 2014
Title My Lady Boss, My Hero
This must be watched. It must be watched by me. The only question is where.
1 5
Replying to Raizel • Dec 8, 2014
Title Born to Love You
Would be a cute movie if the girl was not just 18... I'm pretty sure the movie would still be very wonderful even…
I clicked your review as helpful since everything you wrote as a negative made me want to watch it lol
2 0
On My Lovely Girl • Dec 8, 2014
Title My Lovely Girl
It's not often that I know exactly what killed a drama but in this one it was pretty easy to see. Any Rain fans out there could you tell me if he always hugs like a grandma? Just absolutely no chemistry whatsoever
0 0
On Too Close for Comfort: Kinkyori Renai • Dec 8, 2014
Title Too Close for Comfort: Kinkyori Renai
Anyone want to translate that description for me?
0 0
On Takatsuki Sara • Nov 20, 2014
Person Takatsuki Sara
Expecting big things from you young lady
0 0
On My Lovely Girl • Nov 15, 2014
Title My Lovely Girl
The only good thing about watching this drama is discovering Crystal
0 0
Replying to Doremeduck • Nov 15, 2014
Title My Lovely Girl Spoiler
OK. I watched the first 5 episodes, and I couldn't take it because I was a total Myung Soo Shipper...so, just…
Producer guy. If you don't finish it you'll be fine. I on the hand am deeply disappointed.
0 0
On Park Min Young • Nov 1, 2014
Person Park Min Young
Well this sucks I've hopelessly fallen for Park Min Young. But she hasentade a single drama I would like since I am sam. Bye bye my love
0 3
On High School King of Savvy • Oct 30, 2014
Title High School King of Savvy
Holy crap that was awesome. Right now its my ultimate favorite. It might move into line somewhere between coffee prince and whats up fox. I'm so glad they went with nonsensical option instead of the sensible move and time skip dramas usually go for. Wooooooow good drama
2 0
On Witch's Romance • Oct 17, 2014
Title Witch's Romance
Meh
5 0
Replying to Thisguy2011 • Sep 17, 2014
Title Install
Any body watched this at a site that is still active?
Too late lol. I liked it. Not really my type of show but it was sweet despite the sex themes. Besides I'm in love with aya's lips so it was good
0 0
