Celebrity
On Rainkissed Fate • Apr 28, 2025
Title Rainkissed Fate
Good way to change the mood 😂
4 0
On Game of True Love • Apr 10, 2025
Title Game of True Love
simplified turkish drama plot with some chinese touch😂but still it was good
4 0
On The Best Thing • Mar 23, 2025
Title The Best Thing
one ep in, I'm in loove
8 0
Replying to POFActory • Mar 20, 2025
Title Undercover High School
kisskh
oh sorry I didn't realise
1 1
Replying to gloryk • Mar 20, 2025
Title Undercover High School Spoiler
any site to watch this in hd?
kisskh
1 4
On Filter • Mar 14, 2025
Title Filter
I didn't expect the drama to be this good at the beginning, but I really liked its different layouts, the comedy was soo good (still can't get over the alpaca scene😂) the romance was sweet, and my favourite was how the fl faced her insecurities and struggles as I see myself in her, I felt every single emotion, I feel better to know that I actually am not what I think I am. I'm glad I watched it 🥹
8 0
On The First Frost • Mar 11, 2025
Title The First Frost
4 hours since completed, but why does it feel like days😭😭
3 0
On The First Frost • Mar 10, 2025
Title The First Frost
So this is the feeling of having a fav drama🥹I'm in tears 😭 I just finished it and I wanna rewatch it already. At first I thought, there many episodes, then there will be quite a lot of boring moments, I didn't know that I wouldn't skip a second in the whole series. A MASTERPIECE!!
11 0
On Barbie Hsu • Feb 3, 2025
Person Barbie Hsu
Rest in peace🕊️you'll always be remembered
0 0
On Chuang Asia Season 2 • Feb 3, 2025
Title Chuang Asia Season 2
I thought I'd never like a survival show after boys planet as I couldn't complete ep2 of any of the recent ones, this one changed my perspective, no dirty editing (it was funny instead), no overrating (so far) the trainees are rather talented, a well balanced show from all sides, I hope it stays the same and I pass ep2
4 0
On Love Scout • Jan 17, 2025
Title Love Scout
If there was a man like him irl (which is impossible) I'll not only fall for him at first sight but also at last sight and at every sight. Cause he's just too fine. This type of dramas just can't stop making me fall for men that are double my age, but I just can't help 😭.
5 0
On Who Is She! • Jan 16, 2025
Title Who Is She!
She shouldn't get the ML, I should get him >︿ < He's soo fine to be with a granny
2 1
On Who Is She! • Jan 14, 2025
Title Who Is She!
5 eps in and it's only getting better, I hope they don't ruin it
1 0
On Kai • Jan 14, 2025
Person Kai
Happy birthday Kai💐💗
0 0
On Love Scout • Jan 14, 2025
Title Love Scout
when's friday coming😭😭
3 0
On Chastity High • Jan 11, 2025
Title Chastity High
Fair, a good watch to change the mood
4 0
On The Fabulous • Jan 8, 2025
Title The Fabulous
Good to watch as a break from serious dramas
8 0
On Diary of an Ugly: The Movie • Jan 7, 2025
Title Diary of an Ugly: The Movie
Watched this movie a long time ago and finally found it, it brought many memories back
1 0
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 5, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
The drama was good but the last ep is soooo disapointing, they should've stopped at the dinner they had with their friends, the izmael thing was unnecessary, we know netflix does this but they shouldn't be this obvious, it's so disrespectful (enough people are talking about it and it's reassuring that no one let it go), what's with that argan thing too? What did they mean? Afghanistan? They took advantage that this was famous. Here they are ruining it.
12 2
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Dec 30, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
I love the story but the production is so weak, there are so many obvious mistakes that are noticeable even if you don't care, there are so many I spot them for fun now😅. But overall the story is good
1 0

2
3
1