Celebrity
Replying to ZaneAraki • May 1, 2019
Title Kingdom
I thought I was the only who felt this. The political conflict somehow stole away the tension and the danger of…
Yes, I agree that's really the only reason I watch a sageuk. It had potential it just felt short. If it was 16 episode I think it could have helped with the pacing and the court intrigue wouldn't have stolen so much tension. Less of the whip lash effect.
1 0
On Kingdom • Jan 27, 2019
Title Kingdom
It was all hype for me, after waiting for so long to see it. It was good but that's it, just good, not amazing. It honestly felt like half of a story with all of its wholes. It didn't get enough to be its own story it was just building up for the 2nd season. Some of its pacing was off and the political part was dragged out, halfway through I didn't care anymore. Not when other characters lives were on the line.
4 2
Replying to Ana • May 24, 2018
Title The Undateables
Idk whats the deal with HJE ,even if she plays different characters she always manage to annoy me so much i cant…
You're not the only one. Sigh. I had to push myself through just for NGM.
10 0
On Because This Is My First Life • Nov 29, 2017
Title Because This Is My First Life
I will miss coming back to watch this. T_T Though I do have to say the last two episodes were not my favorite.
0 0
On Two Cops • Nov 28, 2017
Title Two Cops
The first episode was just like any other crime drama, I went in not expecting a whole lot out of it. I will say that I did have some problems with the editing on some scenes and Hyeri didn't phase me, I hope that it gets better overall. I will keep watching if for now.
5 0
On Couple on the Backtrack • Nov 19, 2017
Title Couple on the Backtrack
The 2nd lead is strong in this one. T_T Oh, the feels. I came back every week to watch this simply because of the parents and Nam Gil.
5 0