News
On A Piece of Your Mind • Apr 8, 2020
Title A Piece of Your Mind
I'm so sad it's being cut to 12 episodes! This is my favorite currently airing drama!
22 2
Replying to Sara • Apr 8, 2020
Title When the Weather Is Fine
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmI'm not satisfied with how Eun sub's love turned out, it feels like he's just going with the flow…
You make a really good point. You articulated into words the vibe that I was feeling...:/
3 0
On Abyss • Feb 15, 2019
Title Abyss
"Considerably less attractive man"........okay, sure. ????
12 0
Replying to Ineta • Oct 1, 2018
Title The Third Charm
was i the only one annoyed that they played it out as if something big had been between them during college, so…
I felt the exact same way!
4 0
On Journey to My Boy • Sep 16, 2018
Title Journey to My Boy
Where can I watch this??
2 0
On Tune in for Love • Sep 16, 2018
Title Tune in for Love
I've been wanting this pairing since forever!!
3 0
On Overprotected Kahoko • Feb 14, 2018
Title Overprotected Kahoko
Where can I watch this drama? It's not on KissAsian...
0 0
