Editorials
BL Compilations • Oct 15, 2021
Review Check Out: Special Episode
I like your point about stalking women. I kind of feel like Thai BL dramas take that trope a bit too far, especially the campus-centric ones. Watching these dramas you'd think Thai women have nothing better to do than to ship every random guy they come across. The dramas treat violations of privacy very lightly and in this day and age of growing concern over cyber/digital security and privacy, they have the potential to send very wrong messages to impressionable young adults.
3 1
Replying to My Liberation Notes • Oct 14, 2021
Article Why a Memorable OST Matters (Part 2)
My Mister's OST was amazing
I don't speak or understand Korean but Vincent Blue's Rainbow is one of the most played tracks on my phone. They couldn't have come up with a better song for the ML.
1 0
Replying to jenna • Oct 14, 2021
Article Why a Memorable OST Matters (Part 2)
I love the OST of Itaewon Class (mostly Ha Hyun Woo's song). And Norazo also has made really great OSTs to various…
Prison Playbook's OST took the series on to whole other level.
2 0
Replying to dori • Oct 14, 2021
Article Why a Memorable OST Matters (Part 2)
It's Okay That's Love is my 1st drama where the OST was so memorable and perfectly played
The song 'Hero' which I came across in this series, though not an OST, is one of my favourite songs.
2 0
Tae Ho • Mar 27, 2021
List Best K-Dramas That Should Surpass 100K+ Viewership on MDL
This is the ultimate K-drama watchlist! Pure gold!
1 1
Jasmine • Jan 30, 2021
Article Top 15 K-Drama Second Lead Couples that Shine Brighter than the Main Couples
Your number 1 is my number 1 too! I don't even remember much of the main couple from Descendants of the Sun.
3 1