Editorials
Replying to Izannahframe • 27 days ago
Person Fan Shuai Qi
I think they do. The title is "Qian Deng Ji An".
Yupp, ive seen some recent bts of their new drama
1 1
On Qian Deng Ji An • Aug 28, 2026
Title Qian Deng Ji An
I heard rumours fan shuaqi and dong zifan are the main leads of this drama?
1 1
Replying to 30pa • Aug 26, 2026
Person Fan Shuai Qi
Is she filming a new drama with dong zifan? I saw some pictures of them in a costume but I’m not sure.
Ive seen these aswell, i hope it is true though
4 0
Replying to Louisa • Aug 12, 2026
Title Moonlight Mystique
The angst especially between the main leads didn't hit much since I was enjoying the story of the second main…
Tysmm
1 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Aug 10, 2026
Title Moonlight Mystique
Worth watching? Does it have alot of angst between the main leads (i love angst in dramas)
1 2
Replying to lilith • Aug 10, 2026
Title After the Bloom
MM couple swap
Frr lol 😭
1 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Aug 10, 2026
Title After the Bloom
Couple swap😂😂
Loll ikr 😭😭
3 0
On After the Bloom • Aug 6, 2026
Title After the Bloom
Dai luwa has an upcoming drama with ao ruipeng and bailu has an upcoming drama with chang huasen wow 😭😭
12 5
Replying to nocas • Aug 6, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
theres fight scenes in this drama?and romance?
Yes
0 2
Replying to SanjidanurTanha • Aug 6, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Is it worth to watch?
Yes, the ml is a big green flag and yearner
1 5
Replying to Hasti13 • Aug 2, 2026
Title Moonlight Mystique
yesss if you like wuxia you'll love this drama.
Moonlight mystique is xianxia
2 0
Replying to Life about you • May 24, 2026
Title The Warmth in the Dark
I swear if I see any comments mentioning wifty character under this drama reels or content I'm gonna crash out…
Realest thing ive seen all week
1 1
Replying to maii • May 11, 2026
Game Best C-Drama of the early 2020s
Which one? These r all cdramas ❤️
Ohh mb i js realised 😭😭
0 0
Replying to rem • May 9, 2026
Game Best C-Drama of the early 2020s
why is there kdrama in it
Which one? These r all cdramas ❤️
0 2
